“SUPER BEST WESTERN”

Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 24, 2014

As this is a relatively new Best Western, it surpassed the Best Western in Denver I had stayed at just before. This BW has 7 HBO channels to Denver's 2, an incredible hot tub, jacuzzi, sauna and swimming pool. Towels are available in the space for one to use. As my clock in my room had been set to a 12 hour difference, I slept through and missed breakfast because of this. But I'm sure it would have been delicious and filling as compared to other Best Westerns I've stayed at here in NM and Colorado. I plan to return again as this also is home to my old alma mater, another reason I chose to stay there enroute back to home in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
montezumasuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry the clock was wrongly set and that you missed breakfast. I hope you can stay with us again in the future.and enjoy our scrambled eggs and suasage!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

enjoyed stay very much, spacious room to accommodate 2 dogs,very clean, great food, enjoyed the fitness room, pool, hot tub. staff very helpful. The best beds!!!!!!! Felt very safe with the card keys. Everything one could need was in the room: iron and ironing board, hair-dryer, coffee ,plenty of towels, TV with cable. Will definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will be able to visit us again

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel has a very professional hotel and staff. Hot breakfast was very good. As an extra, a different soup was served for a couple of hours every evening complementary. Rooms were clean and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are all glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again

Reviewed June 23, 2014

There is a good modern hotel. It is a normal national branded newish property. The staff was helpful and polite. It is very clean and orderly but the parking lot has a bunch of potholes in it that may catch an ankle; leave the high heels at home. Very close to the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass all your nice comments on to my colleagues. Last year we had a flash flood that completely surrounded our property and undermined our parking lot just a few days after we had had repairs made.We are planning to resurface again when the high season is over. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Although this is a fairly new hotel, we felt that the "Plus" rating was not indicative of the property. The rooms are very dark and the "everything brown" including a dark brown wall, made the things dreary and extremely poorly lit. No chance of being able to read in bed even if you took the lampshade off. The pool was fairly well maintained but the room was dark and small and poorly ventilated and with limited places to sit and relax. The outdoor patio was no better as the furniture was dirty. We don't ask for anything special, but as Platinum members I would at least hope that our "special requests" of a high, non-smoking and no pet floor would be honored. If they could not honor that request, I would have appreciated being informed that they could NOT honor it. Although we had a top floor that didn't seem to have smoking, the next morning when we got up with scratchy eyes, I was "greeted" in the hallway with two people walking their dogs, and then two more dogs in the elevator. Nothing like sleeping with the dogs. When checking out the front desk staff was too busy to say "good bye, did you enjoy your stay".

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
montezumasuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

I am sorry our hotel did not come up to your expectations and dismayed you found the room decor to be dull, and the lighting insufficient. If you would be kind enough to contact me regarding the room you occupied I will see if I can improve the lighting for the future. Due to the anonymous nature of these reviews I am unable to research who made your reservaion and why no mention was made regarding the fact we are a pet friendly hotel,,especially as you had mentioned your extreme sensitivity to animals. However our pet rooms are used exclusively for our guests traveling with pets and assure you they are not rented to those without animals.
We have experienced very high winds and some unusual rains recently and this explains the condition of our patio furniture, we have rectified the situation and are making more frequent checks in that area. I am surprised that my staff did not speak to you at check out as it is definnitely part of our routine to ask our guests about their stay, my sincere apologies for this over sight, and if you would be kind enough to take the time to let me know what room you occupied and when I will speak with the guest service agent involved.
Again my sincere apologies for your disappointing stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove that we value your business

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Very beautiful scenery, clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Good location to old downtown Las Vegas, NM. Beds were very comfortable and breakfast was good. Would highly recommend this motel for a good night stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for the very nice comments. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Sincerely

Reviewed June 6, 2014

What a wonderful stay, very friendly and professional staff, lovely rooms, comfortable beds and the beef soup at 5.30p,m in the lounge was a lovely idea. We especially enjoyed the pool after travelling all day.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
montezumasuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I will share all your wonderful comments with our staff. Enjoy your stay in the US.
Anne