“Comfortable Place to Stay”

Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Florence, Kentucky
“Comfortable Place to Stay”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The front desk staff was polite and cheerful, and the room was very comfortable and clean. They provide soup in the evenings, and the continental breakfast provided tasty and varied options. The dining area was large and accommodating, and was also very clean. Definitely a great place to spend the night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mike M
montezumasuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Your review was shared with our staff, We all appreciate your comments a great deal..Thank you so much for the review.
Anne Bradford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a pleasant place, very clean and tidy clean smelling-rooms, nice and helpful staff. They serve evening soup at 5:00 p.m. and a nice breakfast including eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and and lots of fresh fruit, cereal, oatmeal, and waffle maker in the morning. It has a nice clean pool, exercise room, well lit parking and friendly staff. For a little town it is exellent. We will always return when visiting norther NM. We have stayed at many Mariotts, Hyatts, Hiltons, all over the US and abroad. Howerver, for the money and at this location it is excellent for the rate you pay. On the contrary, the slightly cheaper Days Inn next door has a musty odor, pillows and hallways have stains, very meager continental breakfast and some of the Indian owners struggle speaking and understanding English. Great place for your money

Room Tip: No comments all are good rooms. We prefer king size beds.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Manuel S G
montezumasuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We were returning from a funeral in Denver and got into Las Vegas later in the evening. What a pleasant staff and a great room at a very good price. Nicest room we had on the trip! Very quiet and the hot breakfast with waffles, eggs and sausage was tasty. We will stay here again without hesitation!

Stayed June 2013
1 Thank BigKArizona
montezumasuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments. I hope you will be able to visit again at a happier time.
Anne
Worldwide
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed here one night while exploring Route 66 through New Mexico. It was sparkling clean, nice staff, right off the interstate so easy to find but still quiet. Breakfast was good - they have a waffle maker and eating waffles is fun because it's really not something you do every day.

We visited the hot springs by the highway, ate at Dick's Bar, tried to visit the Montezuma Castle but they wouldn't let us in, then walked around all the 900 buildings on the historic register. Las Vegas is okay.

Good coffee downtown at the Travelers' International travel cafe...or something hard to say like that.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank IMAdventures
Reviewed May 15, 2013

we have stayed here two times and both times upon check in because there were two adults and two kids who stayed free are rrate has been set at 69 for a total of 78 or 79 with tax when we arrived they told us because there was 2 adults that we would have to pay 10 more dollars and could not check in until they received it as if we could not pay the $10 so we check into a hotel she writes a room number and says the elevators to the left doesn't explain any amenities are breakfast times so I asked the questions then we took the kids swimming I went and requested some more tells from the front desk she tells me if any tells go missing you will be charged as if we were going to still the hotel towels I am a professional and was there on business and had to stay an extra day so I did the whole weekend and one day pleasure however due to the staff snotty attitudes and poor customer service we will not be returning to this Best Western all future stays to visit we will stay at the Days Inn next door
that is actually the same value just is nice and actually half the price maybe $30 more less but it is cheaper and better service and quality

• Stayed May 2013
montezumasuites, Manager at Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
I regret that you feel it necessary to file a malicious review because you were unable to obtain a rate for which you were not qualified. Your original reservation was for the previous day and you accepted the rate quoted. When you checked in the following day no charge was made for the no show, ( you stayed only one night not two as you mentioned in your review) we explained to you quite clearly our rate structure and offered you a discount on our rack rate, which you accepted.It is possible that your opinion that our staff was "snotty" was the result of them being the victim of your verbal abuse on several occasions during the evening and their self control to remain polite. Again,I regret that you feel it necessary to post such a review and take comfort in knowing that our staff remained calm and professional during a very difficult encounter.
San Francisco
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I made my second visit to the Best Western in Las Vegas this week and am happy to say that the service and accommodations are as good as ever. I stayed a week in a beautiful room. My surroundings are important to me, and this room was elegant, warm, clean, comfortable, and functional. (Too many adjectives, I know.)

One special comment about the pillows...I rarely use hotel pillows because they are too hard and hurt my neck. Instead, I roll up a towel and put it under my neck. For the first time in many years at a hotel, I loved the pillows. Yes, the pillows. They were just right for me. Thank you to whoever bought the Best Western pillows.

I didn't use the fitness room this time but I did try the soup that is served every evening. To my surprise, it was quite good. (I had seconds!) I didn't really expect that from a corporate hotel.

Finally, the staff is well trained and friendly. They know what they are doing and went out of their way to be sure that I was having a good experience.

I will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Yorba Linda, California
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This hotel is fairly new and fabulous. Worth the stay. Great small town with awesome small town feel and great restaurants. Stayed one night on our road trip and could have stayed for two. Clean, good breakfast. Nice lobby. Personal nice and friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple