“Economy vs Quality”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #26 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Looking forward to our trip to Las Cruces.We got the Econolodge which me booked yesterday we got to our room and the bathroom door will not shut the bottom hinges are off, all of the garbage bags are grocery sacks from a store. I would never stay here again thank you

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped here after a 15 hour drive from Houston to Tucson because we were all sleepy. Not only did this place have a great price, but they allowed pets. There was a nominal fee for our pet and the attendant was extremely nice. I was concerned because we had a 14 foot U-Haul truck and a car on a tow dolly. The attendant assured me the area was pretty quiet and there was security that patrolled at night. Well, no problems whatsoever, Our beds were so comfortable, the room was very clean. It's not a high end hotel, but I'd stay here again on my way through to Arizona or California. They offered a free continental breakfast and though it wasn't a breakfast buffet, you could make some awesome waffles which my daughter and her fiance enjoyed. I made some fresh toast and had a great cup of coffee. It saved us money by not having to stop and get breakfast to finish our trip. They had a nice little pool at the back, but unfortunately, I didn't pack a swimsuit. Anyway, we woke up to a beautiful cool morning. I took a photo of the mountains behind the Econo Lodge, but it's not a really good photo as I was facing the sun.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cynthia C
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This lodge was extremely clean and well kept on the outside, in a good location, lot of parking space, attendent was very,very nice and helpfull. Inside had good access to room. Had a good smell and carpet was in excellent shape. Room was wonderfull. Nice big bed, clean smelled good and bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was enjoyable with plenty of food and juices. Would definitely stay there again. Good PRICE. Also good coffee.

Room Tip: Upstairs or downstairs, rooms would be very good. This hotel was in excellent shape and smelled goo...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank texmax48
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had a fine stay here. The staff was very nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. Having a mini fridge and microwave was nice. Not much nearby. We could walk to nearby bars and restaurants though. Probably stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Las Cruces
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I understand what to expect when I choose to stay in a budget minded inn. However, if someone has pets, they should not be assigned a second floor unit in a complex that has no elevator. Also, bathroom door would not close.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn located at 2585 S. Valley Dr. in Las Cruces, NM. Although we arrived quite late and without a reservation, we got a quiet room (even though it was near the ice machine) and our bed was very comfortable. Service was above and beyond, as the staff found the sandal I had left and mailed it to me! It had somehow fallen out of our car door and was found in the parking lot. Our room was clean, and breakfast tasted fine. The staff was personable and attentive. We will stay there again as it was such a pleasant experience. I seldom take a hotel's card, but I took one for this hotel to make sure and remember it for our next trip. The location was convenient to the freeway, yet still quiet.
Sarah M.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Rooms were ok but the breakfast cereal looks like it had been out for months. The price was pretty good. I would recommend this if you just need a place to lay your head. We were in an 18 wheeler and was able to park right on the side of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family