Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Las Cruces)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewssouth valleynight stayroom was clean and comfortablecontinental breakfastclerkcarpettxfreeway
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Don't try to call they won't answer. leave a message they don't call back. las cruces under construction what a mess and can't get direction becuz ramps are down. parking lot is so small a standard truck can't make the turns. Reserved a king got two beds instead. breakfast was average. tub didn't drain stood in water mid calf for entire time. door didn't close had to push hard. room was so hot on arrival we had to leave and come back.there was plenty of hot water. room quiet but needs updating. to many better choices in your fair city!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Was suppose to stay at Ramada next door but they were booked.This hotel was recommended to me and was pleasantly surprised.Was most impressed by the cleanliness of the place.Was also happy with breakfast and staff was pleasant.Right on highway 10 easy access.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ralphgomez921
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is attached to a gas station. I paid $65 plus tax. I had them show the room before I decided to stay. It was "ok". The beds were clean and the bathroom was clean. The carpet was horrible. Dirty times a hundred. I asked if te rooms were remodeled be because I read a review that said under new management. The lady told me no, they just changed names. The hotel is fine if you are driving through town. Make sure you wear shoes at all times in the room. The plus side is the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I really like this hotel very clean has a very good breakfast and the young gentalmen that helpt us at front desk was very helpful it was a very smiley place everyone had a smile checking in at midnight and checking out I will be back...

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank homietrip
Reviewed May 11, 2012

From beginning to end, my 12 hour stay at the Comfort Inn was like a horror story. My air conditioner was broken, the floor, bed cover, desk chair, tub and who knows what else was beyond filthy and stained. I stay at many Comfort Inns around the country and this absolutely did not meet their national standards. So terrible that I have written their national headquarters a "heads up" that one of their motels is beyond sub-standard.
I fled the next morning after no sleep.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ShaniO
Bharti L, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Property under new management. Converted to Econolodge. Newly remodeled rooms.