Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$94
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$80
GardenInn.com
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$69
$61
$91
$90
$90
HIExpress.com
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$129
$120
Agoda.com
All reviewsthird floorwaffleselectronic devicessouthwestern designmaintenance manhotel is very conveniently locatedwasher dryerfront desk attendantcoffee tablebed and pillowsearly checkbathroom sinkparking lotfour nightswould stay here againa nice place to stayfitness center
Reviewed June 7, 2017

Comfort Suites near NMSU is a great budget option. The staff are friendly and helpful, the room comfortable (bed and pillows great), and the breakfast very substantial. All in all, a good choice at a good price.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2017

Pro: When we finally got to a room, it was spacious and clean. Comfortable bed. Plenty of charging stations. Hot water in the bathroom.

Con: We had requested a ground floor room -- only to find out the request had never been made (not the fault of the hotel but the reservation center). Then given key to a second floor room only to see after opening it that is was in use. Finally ended up on the third floor -- evidently given an upgrade. Internet was very slow. Not enough lighting in room -- no lamp at all for the desk. the clock was unplugged and we were unable to reset it. The pool was closed (not a problem for us) and good bit of noise on the hall. The breakfast was adequate, but not items were not hot.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2017

This is an older CS, but still in nice condition. My only complaint has to do with the TV and divider. You can't see TV from closest part of sofa because of the stupid, useless Divider! And the TV is screwed into chest, so I couldn't move it closer to me.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and staff very friendly. Also can't beat the price! We went for a baseball tournament and truly enjoyed our stay here!Early check in was made possible for us as well as a late check out!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2017

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. What I really liked was that the hotel thoughtfully provided early-morning "goody bags" with food, drink, and a "good luck" note for runners who were participating in a marathon and who had to leave the hotel very early before breakfast was served. This really was a nice touch. Also, the breakfast I had on my second day at the hotel was good, and included omelettes, ham, potatoes, baked goods, and cereal. My room had a flat-screen television with cable channels, a microwave oven, a small refrigerator, a pull-out sofa, and a king-sized bed. The University is right across the street, making this a great hotel to stay at if you want to visit the University. My one complaint is that I was initially charged for use of the safe, and I did not use the safe. Once I brought this wrongful charge to the clerk's attention, she immediately deducted it from my bill. Otherwise, everything was fine.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo