$91
HIExpress.com
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$64
$109
$97
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$88
$99
$89
GardenInn.com
$85
Staybridge.com
$99
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$129
$118
Agoda.com
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$81
$74
Priceline
All reviewsthird floorwaffleselectronic devicessouthwestern designmaintenance manhotel is very conveniently locatedwasher dryerfront desk attendantcoffee tablebed and pillowsearly checkbathroom sinkparking lotfour nightswould stay here againa nice place to stayfitness center
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Disappointing! In a word that really sums it up. Property really needs to be updated. The elevator is in a closet - what is up with that? Plumbing problems, A/C noises, floor squeaks and a tube television set. Who watches those anymore anyway? Pay attention to your bill when you check out because they try to stick you with a $1.50 "Safe w/warranty" fee for each day whether you use the in-room safe or not. Complain enough and they'll take it off but you have to be aware of it. Housekeeping skipped cleaning my room twice in 5 days and the front desk did nothing about it after I brought it to their attention. I found the rest of the hotel staff quite unfriendly; as if it was an imposition on them for you to stay there. I travel a lot and first impression is everything. The best impression from this hotel was exiting the front door knowing I'll never return to it!!

Room Tip: Tip? Don't choose this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Sleepinnuniversitynm, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent review with us and the rest of the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Comfort Suites Las Cruces

Reviewed October 15, 2011

We spent 2 nights here - room with 2 queen beds. The "suite" part is a little section with a sofa and floor lamp and coffee table. I like this arrangement even though it isn't very big. More comfortable than most of the easy chairs motels provide - often with no lamp. Typical in that there is one lamp between 2 beds - I always think, "do they think only one of the people lying in the bed wants to read before going to sleep?" Beds should have a lamp on each side of each bed!

The bathroom had a plastic sink and a plastic bathtub/shower. Chipped and marked. Need replacing.

Breakfast is at 6 AM on weekdays which we appreciate as we are early risers and early breakfast eaters. The hot food was NOT hot - barely lukewarm - scrambled eggs one day, sausage and those pancake shaped egg patties the next day. How can food be in something called a "Sizzler" and be steaming and not be hot! A mystery. They did have a nice assortment of bread and English muffins. Also hard-boiled eggs - and they were cold which is how they're supposed to be.

Staff is friendly and courteous. We were charged $1.50/day for use of the safe - and they removed the charge when I told them we didn't use the safe. The other Comfort Inns we have stayed in lately have stopped putting the charge on automatically. Maybe this Comfort Inn hasn't got the memo telling them to stop doing this. Or maybe I failed to notice that the other Comfort Inns didn't have a safe!

Bottom line: I would stay here again if I couldn't persuade my husband to upgrade to something a little nicer.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2011

These are just average hotel rooms not suites.
There is a walk/bike across the street
I would stay here again if I had to

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Not a good value for a place charging over $100/nite.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 20, 2011

This was the second time I stayed at this location in Las Cruces, New Mexico and it was a great experience! This hotel is located right across the street from New Mexico State University, close to everything! The staff was GREAT!!!! The rooms were clean and they offered a wide selection for breakfast. If I were to find anything wrong it would be that the pool is indoors!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family