All reviewsthird floorelectronic devicessouthwestern designmaintenance manwasher dryeryogurtcoffee tablebed and pillowsbathroom sinkearly checkparking lotfour nightswould stay here againa nice place to stayfitness centerbiscuits and gravythe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We spent 2 nights here - room with 2 queen beds. The "suite" part is a little section with a sofa and floor lamp and coffee table. I like this arrangement even though it isn't very big. More comfortable than most of the easy chairs motels provide - often with no lamp. Typical in that there is one lamp between 2 beds - I always think, "do they think only one of the people lying in the bed wants to read before going to sleep?" Beds should have a lamp on each side of each bed!

The bathroom had a plastic sink and a plastic bathtub/shower. Chipped and marked. Need replacing.

Breakfast is at 6 AM on weekdays which we appreciate as we are early risers and early breakfast eaters. The hot food was NOT hot - barely lukewarm - scrambled eggs one day, sausage and those pancake shaped egg patties the next day. How can food be in something called a "Sizzler" and be steaming and not be hot! A mystery. They did have a nice assortment of bread and English muffins. Also hard-boiled eggs - and they were cold which is how they're supposed to be.

Staff is friendly and courteous. We were charged $1.50/day for use of the safe - and they removed the charge when I told them we didn't use the safe. The other Comfort Inns we have stayed in lately have stopped putting the charge on automatically. Maybe this Comfort Inn hasn't got the memo telling them to stop doing this. Or maybe I failed to notice that the other Comfort Inns didn't have a safe!

Bottom line: I would stay here again if I couldn't persuade my husband to upgrade to something a little nicer.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2011

These are just average hotel rooms not suites.
There is a walk/bike across the street
I would stay here again if I had to

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Not a good value for a place charging over $100/nite.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 20, 2011

This was the second time I stayed at this location in Las Cruces, New Mexico and it was a great experience! This hotel is located right across the street from New Mexico State University, close to everything! The staff was GREAT!!!! The rooms were clean and they offered a wide selection for breakfast. If I were to find anything wrong it would be that the pool is indoors!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mbostick57
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Pro:

Location
Parking
Clean rooms
Okay breakfast
Decent wireless speed

Con:

Rooms are small
Old school 27" TV