WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
New York
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this Fairfield Marriott visiting family the area. The first 2 nights were somewhat sleepless due to the older air conditioning unit. On day 3 we reported this to the young lady at the front desk who was more than accommodating. Within the hour we returned to our room and the unit was removed and Art, the maintenance gentleman was completing the installation of the brand new, quieter unit. Between the helpful, friendly and accommodating staff, we were confident that we made the perfect choice in our hotel stay. The breakfast each day was delicious and the staff member there was equally as pleasant during the weekdays. I absolutely recommend this Marriott to anyone whether it be a short or longer stay. We were there 6 nights.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Batman658
Luis C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Hello Batman658,
I'm very happy that my staff was able to fix the problem with the PTAC unit in your room in a quick manner. we strive everyday to be the best and the only way we can accomplish our goal is with our guest's feedback.
thank you for staying with us!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Manteca, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a week with several co-workers from other states. We all enjoyed the quiet rooms and comfortable beds. No problem finding places to eat and easy access to I-25. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Larry D
Hello Mr. Larry D,
I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay in our property, we loved to receive feedback from our guests, please visit us next time that your travel takes you to Las Cruces.
Warm Regards,
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just stayed one night. Room was clean and comfy, included a microwave and mini fridge. It was about 102 degrees in Cruces, and the air conditioning in the lobby, hallways and the room worked really well. Breakfast selection was solid and even better than another Fairfield we stayed in earlier in the month.

Special callouts to the folks who checked us in (genuinely friendly and energetic) and the hard-working woman who was keeping the breakfast room stocked and cleaned. She was absolutely amazing.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tina T
Hello Mrs. Tina T,
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in hotel, we strive everyday to provide the best accomodations possible for our guests. I'm happy that our breakfast selection fullfilled your needs!! Hopefully we will see you on your next trip to Las Cruces.
Warm Regards,
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

My mom and I stayed here in a room with two double beds while in town for a family event. It was great! The pillows and beds were some of the most comfortable I'd ever slept in at a hotel. The breakfast was great but there was a wait for the self-made waffles. The location was convenient to a lot of shopping but that is also because Las Cruces is a smaller city. One nice perk is at the front desk they have cold water flavored with fresh fruit. Two of the days it was strawberry and the other two it was lemon. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MissusWright
Luis C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Missus Wright,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to our property, everyday we strive to provide our guests with the best possible accomodations, I'm glad that you enjoyed our beds and breakfast, the cold fresh fruit water is a small token of appreciation to our guests!!!!
Hopefully we will see you back on any of your future trips to Las Cruces.
Thank you again for staying with us.
Lubbock, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Fairfield Inn & Suites was an okay stay for one night. The breakfast was good and the personnel were very nice and friendly. It was a little hard to get to, but when we got used to the route, it was okay. The worst complaint that I have is that the toilet was opposite from the bathroom door and if you did not close the door, it hit you in the knees when sitting on the toilet. I could not just push the door away because it was unlevel and would always come back to my legs. I do not know if this floor plan is throughout the hotel or just the room I was in.

Green Features: I did not notice any environmental-friendly practices.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Luis C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hello,

I would first like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that the bathroom floor layout caused you. A few of our rooms have compact bathroom areas and we are limited to in our abilities to fix that, however the door should be absolutely level and my maintenance team will be looking into that. Once again I’m very sorry and if there is anything I can do to help make this up to you please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luis Cordero
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
2101 Summit Ct.
Las Cruces,NM 88011
T. 575.522.6840
F. 575.522.9784
Niceville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Spent a week in the Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, NM. Excellent hotel. I travel frequently for business purposes and have stayed at many different hotels and this hotel is at the top of the list. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Unbelievable selection of TV channels. One of the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had. Friendly and accommodating staff. Great parking. Plenty of eating establishments within a short distance of the hotel. I will be staying there any time I visit Las Cruces.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed two weeks at the Fairfield Inn Las Cruces and am pleased to report it was nothing short of excellent. The staff are extremely friendly and always greet you in the morning at breakfast or anytime you walk through the front hotel doors. The rooms and facilities were clean and there was always adequate parking. I would strongly recommend anyone to stay at this facility. Can't beat free Wifi and Breakfast!

Room Tip: Second Floor away from Elevators (as usual) :D