Fairfield Inn Las Cruces
$109
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$68
Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$74
$67
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$98
$91
$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$76
Travelocity
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$76
Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$51
All reviewsfront deskyogurtin town for businessnice staycomfortable bedsthe hotel is cleannice decorroad tripthird flooroutdoor pooleasy accessmorning breakfasthot breakfastwould stay here againstaff was friendlyconvenient locationlas
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Fairfield Inn & Suites was an okay stay for one night. The breakfast was good and the personnel were very nice and friendly. It was a little hard to get to, but when we got used to the route, it was okay. The worst complaint that I have is that the toilet was opposite from the bathroom door and if you did not close the door, it hit you in the knees when sitting on the toilet. I could not just push the door away because it was unlevel and would always come back to my legs. I do not know if this floor plan is throughout the hotel or just the room I was in.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Luis C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Hello,

I would first like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that the bathroom floor layout caused you. A few of our rooms have compact bathroom areas and we are limited to in our abilities to fix that, however the door should be absolutely level and my maintenance team will be looking into that. Once again I’m very sorry and if there is anything I can do to help make this up to you please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luis Cordero
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
2101 Summit Ct.
Las Cruces,NM 88011
T. 575.522.6840
F. 575.522.9784

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Spent a week in the Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, NM. Excellent hotel. I travel frequently for business purposes and have stayed at many different hotels and this hotel is at the top of the list. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Unbelievable selection of TV channels. One of the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had. Friendly and accommodating staff. Great parking. Plenty of eating establishments within a short distance of the hotel. I will be staying there any time I visit Las Cruces.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I stayed two weeks at the Fairfield Inn Las Cruces and am pleased to report it was nothing short of excellent. The staff are extremely friendly and always greet you in the morning at breakfast or anytime you walk through the front hotel doors. The rooms and facilities were clean and there was always adequate parking. I would strongly recommend anyone to stay at this facility. Can't beat free Wifi and Breakfast!

Room Tip: Second Floor away from Elevators (as usual) :D
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We went to visit my son and stayed at Fairfield Inn. The room was very nice and roomy. It was very quiet also. We stayed there last October and had the same great service. The breakfast choices were really good! The employees were very friendly and very helpful. The parking was convenient. We were so satisfied that we will continue to stay at the Fairfield Inn everytime we visit!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel is always very accommodating to our group of disabled veterans participating in the Bataan March. The hotel is clean, comfortable and conveniently located. We were very happy with our experience and look forward to going back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business