“Good stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Melbourne, FL
“Good stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I've stayed here in the past, but I switched to another hotel. I decided to give the Fairfield another try on my last trip. And I'm glad I did. Since my last stay they have remodeled the rooms and they are great. Very comfortable and clean. The bathrooms are a little cramped as the door to the toilet/shower cannot be opened all the way without hitting the toilet.

But it was quiet and comfortable. I will definitely stay here on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank davechri
Luis C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hello Davechri,
We are delighted that you decided to give us another chance, we are very proud of our renovation, along with the upgrades in the rooms hopefully you had a chance to enjoy our new full hot breakfast. We strive everyday to provide all of our guests with the best stay possible; in behalf of the entire staff we thank you for letting us serve you on your trips to Las Cruces.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent 2 nights here at the end of August and as always the staff is great, ease of parking and no big surprises. We have stayed here the last few years because of the location. The breakfast was not as good as we remember but the staff does try hard to please and there is always hot water, coffee, apples, bananas and oranges in the lobby. The rooms are OK, a small bathroom counter is hard for this girl to spread out and the thin sheets, blanket and coverlet were way to thin. With a few upgrades we would always stay here but the place is a good choice if just passing through.

Room Tip: Ask for a 3rd floor room away from freeway
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sharon C
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels and none honestly compare to this hotel. The friendliness and eager-to-please staff cannot be surpassed. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good continental breakfast as continental breakfasts go. I would advise anyone staying in Las Cruces to stay in this hotel. Extra kudos to Josalie who I spoke with in the phone and greeted me when I arrived like an old friend.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank CherlPrince
Grand Junction, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed here with two dogs on the way to pick up a couple of pups from the shelter in Deming. Rooms were clean, and nice. Staff was polite, and they didn't gouge for pets, and didn't act like it was an imposition to have them in the hotel. No complaints whatsoever. We would stay here again, and were bummed when we got to Albuquerque on our way home and found out the Fairfield there didn't take pets.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Albuquerque
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We recently stayed one night at this hotel. We normally stay at the Hampton Inn, but they were full and we decided to give this hotel a try. We stayed in a room on the third floor and there was a dead roach in the corner of the bathroom. Also, our TV worked for about 20 minutes and then we were unable to get reception. Even though we weren't impressed with the room, they did have a nice hot breakfast. However, we will be staying at the Hampton Inn in the future when we visit Las Cruces again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Debie R
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Very nice Fairfield Inn: clean, very friendly staff, good breakfast, and good location. Only stayed one night as we were traveling West, but absolutely no complaints. Kids swam (which was some much needed exercise after a very long day in the car) - there were no towels in the rack by the pool, but my husband went to front desk and they gave him enough for our family. When we were leaving the pool, I noticed that the towel rack had been refilled. We walked to Uno Pizza and Grill next door for dinner and it was fine. Quiet night, never heard a noise. Breakfast had something for everyone. Staff was especially friendly in the breakfast room. It was clean and well organized.
Would definitely return if driving through Las Cruses again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The staff was excellent and because we were Marriott Gold members they had already upgraded us to a suite which was very nice of them. The room was very large but the bath room was very small hardly room enough to hang out clothes and hardly no place to put our toiletries. The air conditioner which was a window unit ran continuously which to me was a big waste of money and the vent in the bathroom came on automatically with the light and was very loud, I must say that it was very clean with a refrig and micro and the bed was very comfortable. Would I stay here again yes because I am a loyal Marriott customer. I just field that this hotel needs from TLC.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple