“Convenient and great value”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Riverside Cty
“Convenient and great value”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Booked a room at a great rate. Just a short distance from the 10 interstate and not much within walking distance but the old part of town Mesilla, is just 5minutes away. The staff was helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was typical waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal and muffins but all was fresh, attended to and there was ample seating. Newspapers are available and wifi was strong and dependable. The facility is close to train tracks and I heard them about 4 times during our 15 hour stay but was never awakened by them.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
I am so glad we were able to provide the comfort you expected on your trip. I hope the rest of your trip was just as good as this one. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Silver City, New Mexico
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Desk person very friendly and helpful at check-in. I took a top floor, double-queen bed room near the back of the property. Very clean and nicely furnished with large flat screen tv mounted on the wall, refrigerator and microwave, as well as desk, table, etc. Air conditioning/heater was quiet and effective. Ice machine was at far end of hall, but was also clean and appeared to be well-kept. I skipped the usual Choice Hotels breakfast for local fair. Only issue I noted was that someone had unplugged the clock-radio and the bed reading lamps. I was able to plug everything in and reset clock, no problems. I'll stay at this property again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for posting your review. Our goal is to make sure every room is clean and comfortable. We understand you are away from home and want you to enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Katy, Texas
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Hotel is totally run down. Our room was gross - the jacuzzi that I somehow paid extra for (like I was going to use it with an infant) was disgusting. My room cost more and didn't have a sofa. I will not stay here again. Only redemption was the friendly staff. Worst $125 I ever spent in recent years.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Newshooz77
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
First of all I would like to say I am sorry for not meeting your expectations. We are always willing to show you another room. We want you to be comfortable during your stay. Thank you for letting us know where we need to work a little harder.

Travelers are raving about these Las Cruces hotels

Elyria, Ohio
Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you need to stay in LasCruces NM this Quality Inn offers a very well designed and equiped room. We had the one bed (king) room, it had a couch, desk chair, fridge and microwave as well as flat screen TV.

As a bonus it is close to historic Old Messilla,NM

The breakfast was nothing special, but solid -- the usual.

They allow pets, $15.00 CHARGE.

Room Tip: Get the king bed room if you don;t need two beds
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad your room was every thing you expected. We try very hard to give all guests a room they can be comfortable in and get a good night sleep. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Had a pleasant stay close to freeway exit and entrance the staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and bed was comfortable was told at check in that there was a railroad track close by and that I may here a train during my stay. The parking is great for a motorcycle as I am protective about my ride. If a train came by during my sleep I never heard it. Right across the street is a motorcycle dealer handy if needed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your review. I understand what you mean about your ride. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I and our friends stayed here again for the third time. What can I say...we love it here! The GM, Jo Reed, is the best and on top of things. We had already entered our room before she had the chance to inspect it, so asked if she could do so. She did and requested the cleaning person to do a few things that were just not up to her standards. She even came out to the pool with cleaning supplies and cleaned our table for us. She is such a great asset to this place. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable with 4 pillows on the bed. Check-in was a breeze, especially with Ceci. So friendly and accomadating. Another empolyee that truly stands out is Lupe in laundry. So very friendly and always has the time to stop and chat. No, it's not the Hilton, but we feel like family when we are there. We all will be back in the spring. Thank you for a relaxing weekend!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to visit with you and help you have a relaxing weekend. We all strive to make everyones stay as comfortable as possible. I will share your remarks with the staff and let them know they are doing a good job. We look forward to seeing you next year.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a rather old facility. It could stand some updating. The price was good. The staff was outstanding. The a/c needs some attention-maybe even a new unit. The manager was more than helpful. The breakfast was okay-what more can you expect when it is free with the room. I will stay again if in the area, but would not go out of my way to go back.

Room Tip: Maybe go into room and make sure a/c can cool the room-if not ask for another room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I will let the staff know they are doing a good job. We would be more than happy to give you a new room is there is any kind of problem. We look forward to seeing you again.