“nice stay”

Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Eagle River, Alaska
“nice stay”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Our room was close to the pool. There was alot of activity and I was surprised at that we didnt hear much of the noise from the pool unless the door was opened. It was a very quiet stay. The continental breakfast was awesome! The staff was also easy to communicate with.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass you comments on to the staff and let them know to keep up the good work.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on 7/25/2013. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The wireless was strong and fast and the desk area was clean. The breakfast was hot, fresh and plentiful. Overall, this was a good experience. Just wish it was a little cheaper.

• Stayed July 2013
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks. We strive to give our guest a clean and comfortable stay. I am glad you enjoyed yours and we look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff was not very friendly to the basic needs of a customer very rude short Mexican girl at the front desk not worth the price at all your better off at la Quinta or holiday inn express for the price and the rudeness no thanks !!

• Stayed July 2013
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for posting your review. I do however find your review very surprising, I have never had a problem with Ceci. She is usually very helpful and friendly, just like the rest of the staff. I am sorry she came across as being unfriendly.

Travelers are raving about these Las Cruces hotels

houston
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had stayed in this motel 2 years ago while on a trip to California and found it very satisfactory for an overnight stay so thought we would try it again. The motel room is located slightly out of town but easy to get to from I-10. It is an average older motel with a micro and frig, table with 2 chairs at the window and a work table with a desk chair. The bathroom has been updated. I rated it very good because I think the cleanliness and maintenance of the property is better than average and the set up of the room is very functional and comfortable. Also both the night desk clerk and the morning desk clerk were very friendly, helpful and accomodating. We will return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks. It makes us very happy we can provide a place for you to get a good nights sleep. I hope you took the time to enjoy our biscuits and gravy that we offer on our free breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice last week on a trip to San Antonio. We were coming from Tucson, so decided to break up the 12 hour drive and stay in Las Cruces on the way out (7/2) and on the way back (7/7).

The first night, my husband and I were traveling with his sister, and so we had a room with 2 queen beds (Room 101). Not sure if they were actually queens...as they seemed small. Pillows are not great...very old, small and lumpy. The room itself wasn't very big and felt a little cramped for 3 people. The sink smelled horribly everytime you ran the water (sewage smell). Overall, I wasn't too impressed with the room that first night.

The 2nd night we stayed, his sister was traveling with other members of his family, so I asked if we could switch to a King bed instead. We stayed in room 121, and it was a lot better from the first room! It seemed much bigger, with a separate sitting area. Even the bathroom counter was better - with granite as the countertop. No smelly sink. Flatscreen TV. Weird cabinet that housed an ironing board, but no iron. Again, the bed was just eh, with uncomfy pillows. One pillowcase even had several old faded stains. However, I echo another reviewer that the room was HOT when we arrived. No AC turned on at all. It took several hours to somewhat cool down. And then woke up freezing in the early morning because we had to run the AC all night.

I wouldn't say this felt like the cleanest, newest hotel I'd ever stayed at. However, for the price I can't complain much. ($50-$60). And it was right off of I-10. It suited what we needed during our travels.

The breakfast each morning was fine. Toast (though one toaster wasn't working), mini muffins, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cold cereal, waffles, coffee, and juice. The orange juice tasted funny to me though.

The gentleman who checked us in at the front desk both times was great. Made it so quick and easy! I'm sorry I didn't catch his name. But he was working around 10PM on 7/2 and around 7PM on 7/7.

Would I stay here again? Probably, but I also might look elsewhere if I can find a good rate.

Room Tip: We were given the option of 1st or 2nd floor. We chose first, and it was so handy being able to par...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us. I am very glad you were happier with your second stay. I am not sure what caused the smell in the sink. I have checked the room several times and have not had the same smell you encountered. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy the breakfast we offer and look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The room was hot upon our arrival and it took many hours for it to cool down. Additionally, the beds were uncomfortable and there was no iron available in our room. The breakfast area was small and we had to stand for about 15 minutes before a table became available.

• Stayed July 2013
I am sorry you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We strive to make sure every guest is comfortable. If things are not right, I encourage you to contact the front desk so we can move you to a room that you feel comfortable in. We are now turning on the A/C's for the reservations we have each day. Thank you for pointing this out. As for the breakfast area, most of the time it is fine for the size of the motel. Sometimes it seems like every one comes down at the same time. Sorry you had to wait.
Ontario, California
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was very happy with my choice to stay here. After a long drive in from Dallas, this Quality Inn was fantastic throughout our entire 1-night stay.

The front desk clerk, Joe, was great about getting us into our room quickly and giving us a recommendation for an awesome spot to eat dinner at.

The pool was nice and cool on the hot day that when we arrived. The beds and shower was comfy.

The free breakfast the following morning was perfect. Had biscuits, waffles, fruit and every basic food item.

I would stay here again and would recommend it for anyone travelling through or in Las Cruces.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
gmnm156, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you so much for the review. I will make sure Joe sees your comments and let him know that he is doing a very good job. I am very happy everything about your stay was good and you enjoyed staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again.