“Should be called Insomnia Inn”

Sleep Inn Las Cruces
Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
A TripAdvisor Member
“Should be called Insomnia Inn”
Reviewed August 7, 2005

The room that I stayed in at the Sleep Inn Las Cruces was nice enough. The rate was good, the room seemed clean (though something made me pause when I pulled back the covers on bed #1 and instinct told me to sleep in the other one), and the bed was comfortable. That being the case, nothing prepared me for two sleepless nights there. The first night I stayed, I woke up several times between 11:00 & 11:45 due to rowdy groups of people walking down the hall and talking to each other very loudly as if they were trying to carry on a conversation at a speedway rather than in a hotel in the middle of the night. Two groups had barking dogs with them. I'm not sure how the hotel management should have handled these groups, but it seems they should have made some sort of an effort. The next night, at 3:45 a.m., a fight broke out in the hallway outside my room and lasted about five minutes. There was shouting, swearing, door punching/kicking, etc. I think management was probably hiding behind closed doors like I was. When I mentioned these problems to the person at the front desk the next day, she chuckled and told me that yes, there had been a fight, and that on another floor, there had been a loud party, and that she was warned that people might be unhappy when they checked out. Guess I wasn't the only one!

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Travelers also viewed these Las Cruces hotels
La Quinta Inn Las Cruces Mesilla Valley
Best Western Mission Inn
Best Western Mission Inn
#7 of 33 in Las Cruces

Been to Sleep Inn Las Cruces? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sleep Inn Las Cruces

Property: Sleep Inn Las Cruces
Address: 2121 S Triviz Dr, Las Cruces, NM 88001-5884
Location: United States > New Mexico > Las Cruces
Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Hotel Class:2 star — Sleep Inn Las Cruces 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Las Cruces Sleep Inn