“Exceptionally Friendly Staff”

Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Sugar Land, Texas
“Exceptionally Friendly Staff”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We had a small hiccup upon our arrival in that our room did not have the roll-in shower which we had booked. It turns out that the room with the roll-in shower had been essentially accidentally trashed yesterday, so it was unavailable to us. The girls at the front desk were extremely nice about it though and tried their very best to accommodate us.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
gmnm003, General Manager at Sleep Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you so much for compliment about our staff! We really appreciate it. I do apologize that the room you needed was unavailable and hope that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. Thank you again for your comments, we hope to see you again soon!

Kelsey Swanson & Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Roswell, New Mexico
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I requested a room with a king bed and a pull out couch. I received what I had requested. The room was nice and clean. My only problems were the bathroom was way too small. I like a more roomy bathroom. The sink was on the outside of the bathroom which is fine. the toilet was not very far from the shower. It was a great location. The hotel was close to freeway as well as shopping and restaurants. I would stay there again if I go back to Las Cruces.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
gmnm003, General Manager at Sleep Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a response about your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!
Kelsey Swanson
Los Lunas, New Mexico
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Typically, this location had a bottled water when I arrived and thanked me for being a member. Even though I always specify first floor, I was given second and had to wait longer to check in when there was a room available on the first. I stay here 2-4 times a month and always at choice hotels when I travel. No welcome back, no nothing. The AC in the room did not keep it cool at all so I ended up sleeping on top of the covers that night. It was ok but I expected more because of my loyalty to the brand.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
gmnm003, General Manager at Sleep Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a response about your recent stay. I would like to apologize on behalf of the staff here at the Sleep Inn for failing to recognize your Choice loyalty. We greatly value your continued loyalty to the brand and our hotel. I have shared your response with my entire staff so that we may correct this in the future.

Kelsey Swanson and Staff
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Our family had a wonderul stay here! VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. Tiffany went out of her way to make our stay perfect. Great price too! This hotel has beautiful mountain views and plenty of restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
gmnm003, General Manager at Sleep Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you som much for taking the time to leave a response about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comments, and have posted your review for all of the staff to see! We hope to see you again soon!
Uxbridge, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We always try to stay in a Sleep Inn when on the road and this one was just as nice as the others, if not nicer. The front desk staff went out of their way to be helpful and were so friendly. Our room was immense, with a sleeper sofa in a separate area that we didn't even need. We liked the breakfast in the morning.It was a treat to sleep with the window open too!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
gmnm003, General Manager at Sleep Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you so much for the positive response! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Staff was very nice...rooms were nice as well...we stayed in a Sleep Inn in Abilene, Texas and loved it and loved this Sleep Inn as well...there were no laundry facilities at the hotel however but staff did let me know where the closest one was...

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
gmnm003, General Manager at Sleep Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a response about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will choose to stay with us again!

Kelsey Swanson and Staff
Rock Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is an Excellent hotel. Very friendly staff. The breakfast was great. We would definitely stay here again. Everything was great!! No complaints about anything. Pool was the warmest I have ever been in.

Room Tip: Didn't have kids along so didn't use any kids activities.