All reviewswindow latchesnew mexico state universitydirectly across the streetindoor poolwafflesplace to staybeds were comfortablegreat pricecoffee makerking suitenice staynice hotelorgan mountainshot breakfastthe breakfast areahotel is locatedparking lot
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The staff was very nice and it's close to the university, but the rooms themselves are very basic. The carpet was stained, of course, and the shower is very cheaply made. It's nothing fancy, but probably fine for one night. The overall rating should be 2.5 stars, but I was feeling generous because the staff was so friendly. I didn't eat the complimentary breakfast because it was so busy and there wasn't a place to sit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. We started off our vacation at another hotel where we had many problems and we had to move, so we called the Sleep Inn last minute to book a room. The staff was most accommodating of our situation. They were very friendly, knowledgable, and efficient and the room was very clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TennesseeTeena
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The room and beds were very comfortable and the personnel were extremely friendly. I had stayed there three nights as this was the last stop of my journey. Breakfasts were fine with yogurt, frozen bagels, and fresh bread along with commercial doughnuts, danish, hard boiled eggs, and do it yourself fresh waffles. they also had sausage and I believe scrambled eggs. When I registered I had a 3*** feeling, but the longer I stayed I was more comfortable. The view of the mountains were absolutely fabulous and the drive to the university was quite short. This would have received a higher rating but the establishment did not have a pool nor fitness room. They did offer to send you to the gym across the road where there would be a $5 charge. Also the "business Center" and I use this term loosely was an archaic computer that had a today's date of 2003and worked extremely slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The staff was not able to do anything as only an admin was able to fix ad there is not any admin around. Also there is a sign over the computer that there is a five page print limit and the prints could be obtained at the front desk. However when I printed a copy and went to the front desk, I was told that the computer was not connected to a printer. If you can do without a business center computer, pool and fitness room, it is 4 stores and an extrermely excellent value.

Room Tip: Standing outside in the parking lot you got a 360 degree view of the mountains. There is a sidewalk path on the this street that allows you to walk , jog or bike for a few miles.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I had been staying at another propery in Las Cruces but had become concerned at teh amount of noise there (Quality Inn). So. I decided to give Sleep Inn a try. I was very happy with my stay there. The price was very reasonable and the accomodations lacking in nothing. From the internet, to the bed quality, all was very well maintained. Stay with confidence!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ClaimsMachine
gmnm003, General Manager at Sleep Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you for the feedback, we are happy to hear you had a great and restful stay. We hope to see you soon -GM

Reviewed August 10, 2012

For us just an en route overnight stay. Good quiet location away from road noise. Hotel is modern and very well air conditioned (in August important!). Comfortable beds, quiet rooms and while included breakfast was simple it included eggs and sausage.

Room Tip: We prefer top floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DCB-Bend

Thank you for the feedback, We are delighted you had a great stay with us. Best Regards, GM