“Friendly Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Nashville, Tennessee
“Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. We started off our vacation at another hotel where we had many problems and we had to move, so we called the Sleep Inn last minute to book a room. The staff was most accommodating of our situation. They were very friendly, knowledgable, and efficient and the room was very clean.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank TennesseeTeena

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The room and beds were very comfortable and the personnel were extremely friendly. I had stayed there three nights as this was the last stop of my journey. Breakfasts were fine with yogurt, frozen bagels, and fresh bread along with commercial doughnuts, danish, hard boiled eggs, and do it yourself fresh waffles. they also had sausage and I believe scrambled eggs. When I registered I had a 3*** feeling, but the longer I stayed I was more comfortable. The view of the mountains were absolutely fabulous and the drive to the university was quite short. This would have received a higher rating but the establishment did not have a pool nor fitness room. They did offer to send you to the gym across the road where there would be a $5 charge. Also the "business Center" and I use this term loosely was an archaic computer that had a today's date of 2003and worked extremely slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The staff was not able to do anything as only an admin was able to fix ad there is not any admin around. Also there is a sign over the computer that there is a five page print limit and the prints could be obtained at the front desk. However when I printed a copy and went to the front desk, I was told that the computer was not connected to a printer. If you can do without a business center computer, pool and fitness room, it is 4 stores and an extrermely excellent value.

Room Tip: Standing outside in the parking lot you got a 360 degree view of the mountains. There is a sidewal...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Los Lunas, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I had been staying at another propery in Las Cruces but had become concerned at teh amount of noise there (Quality Inn). So. I decided to give Sleep Inn a try. I was very happy with my stay there. The price was very reasonable and the accomodations lacking in nothing. From the internet, to the bed quality, all was very well maintained. Stay with confidence!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ClaimsMachine
gmnm003, General Manager at Sleep Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank you for the feedback, we are happy to hear you had a great and restful stay. We hope to see you soon -GM
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

For us just an en route overnight stay. Good quiet location away from road noise. Hotel is modern and very well air conditioned (in August important!). Comfortable beds, quiet rooms and while included breakfast was simple it included eggs and sausage.

Room Tip: We prefer top floor.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DCB-Bend
Thank you for the feedback, We are delighted you had a great stay with us. Best Regards, GM
Long Beach, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I based our stay on previous reviews and was dissappointed. When we arrived, the front desk person was not there and there was a sign saying they would be back shortly. He finally came in from outside and we got a room. We went down to the pool later and stopped to get towels and he was gone again. No towels by the pool. When I called the front desk he said they were in the dryer and would out in 20 minutes. about 40 minutes later I called again and he said he would bring some right in and never did. Stopped by the desk on the way back to the room and gone again. The room was on 2nd floor and no tub in the bathroom and the shower stall light kept going off. Room was an ok size but the beds were old and you would roll to the middle. No wireless access. Breakfast was standard, waffle maker, hard boiled eggs that were hard, cereal and muffins. If you want to be close to New Mexico college it's a good location for that.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was fine.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank packy2
Santa Fe, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Stayed at the Sleep Inn in Las Cruces one night and in Albququeque the next. The advertize that you stay two nights and you get free points enough for a free night but the catch is you have to make the reservations through the Choice Office which is very inconvenient because I don't know in advance how far I will make it by evening. It so annoyed me that I will try to avoid Choice motels for a year which will not be hard to do.

Other than that, I can't report anything wrong with the motel in Las Cruces or Albuquerque. The rooms are wonderful. The breakfast especially in Albququerque was wonderful they had waffle machines in both places. The hotels seem safe and everyone one there was nice. The Las Cruces motel is a bit fancier.

But I don't like being inconveniences and that added stress to my trip so I be staying at a different chain.

Room Tip: In both hotels it was a bit far from the elevator and I could maybe have requested a room closer to...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Tucson AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

We just stopped here for one night... found the beds comfortable, the room clean and modern, the design pleasing, everything worked. Did not have the breakfast, but there seemed to be plenty of choices, the dinning room seemed large enough. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple