We normally stay at the Ramada when we pass through Las Cruces on our way from Texas to California. I read the reviews of Springhill Suites and this is our new go to spot. The room was huge. Two bathrooms, one off the kitchen with a jetted tub and another in the bedroom with a tub/shower combination. A beautiful sitting area, table with four chairs, large TV, fireplace, patio overlooking the clean and inviting pool, comfortable bed, full size fridge, coffee maker, and acceptable not nothing special breakfast in the lobby.
There are a couple of places to eat within walking distance, we chose Applebee's. the staff was welcoming and friendly. My only suggestion would be to bring ear plus as the highway noise is loud at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Springhill Suites by Marriott in Las Cruces, NM is a 101 room hotel. The property has just been renovated and offeres vibrant new guest rooms, along with the modern lobby. Enjoy a Hot Breakfast Buffet in the mornings, stay in touch with use of our Business Center, or cool off in the evenings with a nice swim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Las Cruces Springhill Suites