Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Waxing

Professional,clean,prompt,good customer service Atmosphere was relaxing and friendly Rachel was... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2020
screamer9
Alamogordo, New Mexico
via mobile
Beautiful atmosphere, great massage by Kelsey

Kelsey listened to the places I wanted her to focus on and provided a great massage, will... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2018
alcalj
Jacksonville, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2016

A wonderful place to find natural skin-care products and a staff that provides exceptional service. Lashes that look glam and not over the top - worth every penny!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed December 10, 2015

The moment you arrive you feel as if you are home. It has a very pleasing and soothing lay out, it captures the beauty of the southwest with a elegant touch. i love the feeling that everything was about me and my wants and needs! never have i ever recieved anything organic, so walking into this i was not sure of the results. And WOW!!! i am sold to their amazing product and importance of organic beauty. 5 star rated facial!!!! The massage was very relaxing and there signature towel, AMAZING!!! Then to end the spa day, i settled on a manicure with gel that left an impression on me, never have i had so much care for my hands!!! With product in my hand and wonderful hugs, i left this place feeling refreshed and very pleased with all that i was serviced to that day!!

Date of experience: October 2015