$91
Staybridge.com
$65
La Quinta
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$99
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$123
Priceline
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$74
Priceline
Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
All reviewsroom was cleanfrontage roadfront deskwafflestube tvmissile rangewhite sands national monumentdeath marchplace to staythe ground floorroad noisenext morningfree breakfaststaff was friendlynice staymotelsuper8
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I had the great pleasure of staying 8 days at the Las Cruces/WhiteSands Super 8. I must say it was the best hotel stay I have ever had. I usually don't stay in hotels. This is one time that I'm glad I did. Dipesh and his wife Margareta are such wonderful manager/owners. You can see they are there for their customers. They really know how to treat people I say they are in the right business,and will do well in it. I can't wait until my next visit to Las Cruces, I will be staying at Super 8 Las Cruces/WhiteSands. I hope room 115 will be available at that time. Thank You Dipesh and Margareta.
L Philander

Room Tip: I was in room 115 and it was great .
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
deep030975, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Las Cruces/White Sands Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear Philander,
I'm glad that you had a gr8 stay at out hotel and thanks for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We will wait for you to come back and visit us. Please let us know in advance so that we can reserve #115 for you. Once again thanks for making our hotel as a first choice of stay in Las Cruces.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I stayed 2 nights for the Las Cruces Horse Trials. The room was pretty clean when I checked in, but went downhill from there. There were hairs in the tub, and crumbs on the carpet. When I notified the front desk they were unable to send someone up till the next day. So the next day I noticed they had cleaned the tub, the rug was still filthy, and someone's old stinky socks were on my bed that I hadn't slept in. Will never stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank horsey10
deep030975, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Las Cruces/White Sands Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Hello,
First of all I would like to apologize for responding late and secondly for not satisfying you completely. As far my knowledge I do remember your complain regarding the carpet not clean and it was taken care the very next day . It was in november that you stayed and it was the first month that we took over the buisiness. Currently we are undergoing renovation and alot of renovation have already been done that includes new breakfast area, new lobby,new granite sinks and toilets with new floor in guest rooms. In next couple of weeks we'll be done by changing new carpets through out the hotel. Also our service have improved since your last stay and our reviews says for itself. Next time you have a horse trail in Las Cruces,call me and I'll personally make sure that you folks have a wonderful stay at Super 8 white sands , if you choose to stay at my hotel.
Dipesh 575-382-1490

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This motel was clean, easy to get to, and the beds and pillows were new and comfortable. The breakfast was fine for me (I like fruit and yogurt, with a bagel.) The only thing our room lacked was a microwave so I could heat water for tea, but I did not ask for a microwave, they may be available. There was a fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, etc. The price is right for this one, low for the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, it was quiet. The stairs are a bit narrow, and the landing is small. Not so good if you have mobility issues.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
deep030975, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Las Cruces/White Sands Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience of your stay at Super 8 White sands area on Tripadvisor and we are glad that you had a wonderful stay. Some of our rooms have microwave and we do provide them if requested. We should have all our rooms equiped with Microwave and fridge in couple of months.
Once again thanks for your honest review and we hope to serve you again in future.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Motel is old but is being remodeled. Everything was very clean and the staff was so friendly. Had to be the best staff of anywhere I've stayed. They were very genuine about wanting our experience to be great. I will definitely stay again for next year's Bataan Memorial Death March.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thankyou for leaving your honest review about your stay at the Super8 white sands area. We look forward to serve you again next year .
FYI we are in the last phase of remodeling. By end of April we will have new carpets in room and in the hallway.
Its about hospitality, its about business but over here at Super 8 its all about our guest !!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

In travelling across the south from FL to CA I stayed at quite a few sub-par Super 8 motels. It was a relief to land at this one in LasCruces. It doesn't look like much from the outside, and it's right on the Highway, but the rooms were clean and comfortable. The owners went the extra mile, even carrying my bags to my room for me (I must have looked my age that day!) For the first time in days, the free breakfast was actually edible, with healthy choices. I particularly appreciated the whole wheat bread and peanut butter. I confess I made a sandwich for the road! Very quiet, good night's sleep. There is a little bar/restaurant next door that doesn't look like much, but they make a very delicious steak, and it was a relief not to have to get back in the car to look for food.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
deep030975, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Las Cruces/White Sands Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear Marykay,

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 5753821490.