Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Las Cruces)
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
1,217 results
All reviewsgarduno's restauranthighly recommend hotelnew mexicopool areaon site restaurantroom servicebeautiful hotelspanish stylechain hotelsfront desk staffrooms are largestaff was friendlycoltonjonlobbyazullas
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was only here one night, and have no other hotels in Las Cruces to compare it to, but compared to the many other hotels I've stayed in, my review is mediocre. The pros are that the hotel is pretty, even though it is older, the front desk staff is very helpful and accommodating, Lane, especially stands out for customer service, and the location in Las Cruces is excellent. However, the hotel needs serious updating. It is living in the 80's, no flat screen tvs, no cordless phones, old fashioned furniture and no wireless internet service at all while we were there. The room service menu was very limited and almost exclusively mexican food. Update and remodel the rooms and it will be a nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
hotel705, Diana Peru- Director of Operations at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear Cindy952,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces. We are happy that our customer service stood out to you during our quick visit with us. I appreciate that you mention Lane in your review, we will recognized him for a job well done. I apologize that we did not meet your lodging expectations. We will continue to upgrade to fit the needs of our guests. We truly appreciate your feedback and I will share your comments with the appropriate managers. We hope that when traveling to the area you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My family and I were house hunting in Las Cruces and really enjoyed our stay. Beautiful inside and out! Appreciated the military rate and that you are pet friendly. That was our last trip with our dog before she lost her battle with cancer and so we were very happy that she was able to stay there with us. All staff were very helpful and kind. If that is any indicator of how the whole city is, we can't wait to move there! Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I stopped at the Hotel Encanto, Las Cruces, NM, for the first leg of our trip through New Mexico. This is an older hotel, however kept very clean. Located across the street from the Mall and within walking distance to restaurants, etc. The staff was very polite, from the front desk to the waiter at the restaurant. We would actually recommend this hotel, if it weren’t for a couple slight problems and one big one;

1) NO, in room safe; (I could have sworn the rooms were advertised with in rooms’ safes when making the reservations), so you’ll need to lug your electronics with you since they don’t offer any, even at the front desk.

2) NO in room refrigerator; which is troublesome in the desert heat, when you would love to refrigerate your water to have cold ones at your disposal?

3) But the BIG problem was extremely annoying. They had an outdoor party on their patio with a dozen speakers aimed AT the hotel rooms. The noise was so loud; our closed window glass on the 7th floor was actually vibrating along with the terrible music!! We could NOT believe it!! We requested a quiet room, since we needed to rest and be on the road early the following morning. Yet, this? We paid top dollar for this room, with no discount because of noise.

I called the front desk, they told us….yes, and they are getting a lot of complaints. But not to worry the noise would be over by 10 PM. Really, did we pay for this? So, at 10:30 with all the partiers screeching into the microphone speakers, I called the front desk again. The guy advised me, that they party stopped at 10 and there was no further noise….I held the phone up to the closed window and asked him, then what am I hearing?

He apologized again. But this was a big deal, when we requested a quiet room with our reservations. We wanted a quiet room. No one told us that a party takes precedence over guests. We had reservations to stop at this hotel on the way home the following week, which we cancelled. Never again!!!

Room Tip: If you decide to stay at this hotel, I recommend checking to see if you will be blasted out of your room because of party!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
hotel705, Diana Peru- Director of Operations at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear AZcartrip,

Thank you for making us aware of the issues during your stay at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces. We are happy to read that you found our location ideal and for mentioning the service that our staff extended to you. I apologize for the miscommunication on the safes, we however offer safe to our guest at the Front Desks to put any valuables. We also have refrigerator to our guest upon request. Our team truly apologizes for the noise that the event on the pool level created that night. We are sorry that the Front Desk did not relay the noise complaint to the appropriate manager to make sure it ended in a timely fashion. We would hope that you will give us another opportunity to make this stay up to you. Please call me direct to help make your reservations. Safe Travel.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was an awesome place to stay. The rooms were very clean and the hotel staff was very attentive to our needs. We attended my son's wedding here and that was also very well done. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Conway C,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very thrilled that your son's wedding was also a success. Hotel Encanto appreciates all your recommendations. We look forward to welcoming you back. Congratulation!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We have stayed here at least three times while visiting friends in Las Cruces.
The rooms are large and love the furniture. The rooms have always been clean. Great A/C and of course I cant forget free internet
They really need to up date the TV but since I am not a big TV watcher I was just happy it had cable. They have redone the pool and that is a very nice change.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear HowieEmbry,

It was wonderful to welcome you back! We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate that you choose Hotel Encanto to stay at when travel to the area to visit friends. I am happy that you mention that you find our rooms to be clean and you love our furniture. We will continue to due additional upgrades to our sleeping rooms. I hope that you will be visiting again soon and not wait till next summer.

Warm Regards.