“GREAT HOTEL!!”

Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“GREAT HOTEL!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

First Hotel I stayed in on my trip here from Arizona and probably the only place i will stay for now on. Great staff, good food in restaurant and rooms were nice and clean. It is near the mall, airport shuttle and once the new pool and hot tub are in it will put this place over the top.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MarkBarnes575
hotel705, Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Mr. Barnes,
We are so very pleased you enjoyed your visit and are excited for your next visit with us. Our staff always strives to be the best and we are happy it reflects back to our guests. We eagerly look forward to your return so you are able to enjoy our new pool, garden areas and Azul lounge patio area. And truly appreciate your loyality and look forward to seeing you soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
Avondale, Arizona
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We are ust back from Hotel Encanto! The rooms are so wonderfully decorated and comfortable. In addition, the onsite restaurant/bar and other amenities made this visit a first class success. I would return to the Hotel Encanto again and again. It is a destination! Thanks everyone who provides services at the Hotel Encanto! Impressive and affordable!

Dr. Beverly A. Browning

Room Tip: Chose a room overlooking the new pool/spa area. Will be finished soon!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Dr. Browning,
Thank you for your lovely review and you are most welcome. Our guests are always our first priority at Hotel Encanto and we are pleased you enjoyed our Garduno’s restaurant and other amenities. We look forward to having you return and enjoy our new pool and Azul lounge enhancements . Our goal is to be your destination an d are excited we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to your next visit.
Vail, Arizona
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel was a former Hilton and has now a fun personality. The staff was very good. The breakfasts were first rate , although but not included in the room price. We purchased a discount coupon from Amazon which certainly helped the cost.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear lano28527,
We always want our guests to have fun at Hotel Encanto and we so excited to hear you had a wonderful experience with us and enjoyed your breakfast at Garduno’s. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your wonderful review.
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Fantastic staff and amazing decor! I booked a large multi-day conference with guests from different parts of the US as well as international guests. The conference rooms, the set-ups, the lunches and dinners, and the customer service was truly impeccable. The guest enjoyed the beautiful resort-like accommidations which have a Spanish, Mexican, and Native American flare. Aside from the almost mystical aesthetics was really that the Hotel Encanto team was organized and very responsive to my and my guests' needs.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hotel705, Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear JohnPMunoz,
Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate the wonderful comments on the service level that our banquet staff offered to you and your guests. We strive to offer each guest a cultural experience during their stay. We welcome your entire group back when visiting Las Cruces.
Deming, New Mexico
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently visited Las Cruces and stayed at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces. Before I say anything else I must say LANE is a top notch employee! He provided the best guest services I've ever received at any hotel! If it wasn't for him, this rating would bottom out.
When I first got to my room it was extremely hot. After two hours of waiting for it to cool down, I called and they sent someone from maintenance down. He worked on it for about 30 minutes and did the best he could. But, we were lucky if the temperature went below 78*. TOO hot to sleep.
The rooms were filthy, as was the hall-the grossest carpet ever! No flat screen TV-it was a dinosaur from the 90's! Really? The mattresses-ugh! Ruined my back for days! They are spending a lot of money on a new pool, New courtyard, etc. Everything outdoors. Need to be updating, modernizing, replacing interiors instead!
I won't go back until they work on the rooms! And, I don't think that is planned. It's really too bad because the location is perfect-great views too!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank 1Calypso
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manger at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear 1Calypso,
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on TripAdvisor and also a Heritage Guest Survey. We appreciate your feedback and being a Top Contributor on TripAdvisor, I will be reveiwing all comments with Department Managers. Thank you for mentioning Lane, he is a true value to our Front Desk Department and will be recongnize for the service offered. I also want to thank you for the gift that you extended to Lane. I apologize that we did not meet your lodging needs in comfort and and cleaniness. I made an attempt to call you direct to help clarify your experience. I am excited to tell that we have added flat screens to our pool level rooms and will continue to do additional upgrades. Hotel Encanto Team invites you back on your next time to Las Cruces.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I would have given the hotel all 5's and probably will the next time but they were tearing up and remodelling the pool which really screwed up the parking etc. plus a pool is a must have in Cruces. However from what I could see from my room it's going to be great when its done. Everything else was great and as always my favourite place in Cruces

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Santafesoaker
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Santefesoaker,
Thank you for your return business. We are happy to read that Hotel Encanto is your favorite place when traveling to Las Cruces. We are excited about the completion on our garden and pool areas which we are looking to open mid June. I invite you back Senior Contributor and will anxiously wait your commets on our new areas.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had a wedding reception at Hotel Encanto that was absolutely perfect! I called and was connected to an event planner that was wonderful! I shared what we were wanting with event manager, Lia Munoz. She made the reception into a beautiful event! The banquet room and appearance with flowers, decorations, etc. was even more beautiful than we had imagined! The food was outstanding. The banquet staff was very attentive to our needs throughout the course of the evening. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is wanting a perfect event!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Vicki J J
Dear Vicki J J
Thank you for choosing Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces to be part of such a special occasion. We are excited to read that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for mentioning Lia, we will all agree that she is a positive addition to our Sales Department. I will also inform our Banquet Team on the stellar service that you recieved. Best wishes.