“Very Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces

You added Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces to your Saves list
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   705 South Telshor Boulevard, Las Cruces, NM 88011 (Formerly Hilton Las Cruces)   |
Special Price
Limited Time - Save 20%
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Albuquerque
“Very Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Lobby is lovely with fountains and nice sitting areas. Room was spacious, clean and nice and quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to many restaurants, the Greek restaurant one block away had the best gyros ever!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 596Traveler
hotel705, Chad Ozment- Reservation Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
We would like to thank you for the comment on how you found our hotel "Lovely". We strive to make each guest experience the best. We also feel that we have the perfect location for shopping, dinning and the best views of the city and mountains. Our decor is that to give you that "Enchanted" feel of our rich heritage. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Bryan, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stay at this hotel every year for a conference and the hotel is nothing fancy and feels a bit dated, but it is a good hotel with good service. Will continue to stay there in the future. Close to many restaurants and shopping in Las Cruces.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
hotel705, Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us when you visit Las Cruces. Our hotel tries to make each of our guests feel welcome and special. Our hotel is evolving as with our new outdoor expansion that is in progress now. We are very excited to share this new outdoor space with all of our future guests. We appreciate every comment and take all comments to heart.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The rooms and furnishing are top notch. Staff is accomodating and pleasant. Worth the money. Beautiful Mexican tiles through out. Collection of tin work crosses is exquisite. Other art throughout. Great place--centrally located, near restaurants and shopping and right off I25.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Organ mountains on a upper floor. Nice view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jackie M
Thank you for your comment on our decor and staff. Hotel Encanto was designed to give our guest an authentic southern New Mexico experience and we are very proud to represent our culture. Each of Heritage Hotels and Resorts properties do support a cultural cause, that gives back to our communities. Hotel Encanto is proud to support the J. Paul Taylor House State Monument. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
Coral Gables, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The staff is number one in my book from front desk, to housekeeping to restaurant and bar staff. The management team cares about you and it is demonstrated in every interaction you have with them. The rooms are spacious, clean, well kept. Attended meeting in ballroom and space and audio were great, food was amazing! Hats off to Belia Alvarez and her amazing team !!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for sharing your experience with us about how nice your stay was. We do strive for all of our departments to give the best customer service to each and everyone of our guest. We also would like to thank you for acknowledging our General Manager Belia Alvarez, Belia does set a great example to each of us on being the best we can be. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I went to Las Cruces for the installation of the New Bishop. I arrived almost at the time to leave to the first night of ceremonies. I did my check in and noticed the handouts with the transportation info at the lobby. I asked the front desk person where I was suppose to wait for the van. To my surprise and disappointment, she had no idea at all about the activity nor the transportation. Lucky for me the transportation guy showed at that time with a sign and I made it to the activity on time.
The hotel lobby is well decorated and the restaurant and bar are excellent! However, the rooms decorations and furniture are dated. Beds and pillows are not the best. In addition there was a big construction going on and we were awake every day at 7am with the sound of the construction. I don't think I will be back.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with TripAdvisor Readers. We appreciated being part of such a special occasion. Having the bishops as our guest, and seeing them admire our hotel decor was such a great feeling to the entire management team as well as other guest. I apologize that the Front Desk agent was not helpful, we were not aware that the diocese had set up shuttles for the group. I will also review with our site superintendent on the contruction on what time they are starting in the mornings, 7am is unacceptable thank you for bringing that to our attention. We are happy that you enjoyed Gardunos and for posting a review as well. I welcome you back to Hotel Encanto when you are in the area.
Abilene, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We had never been to Las Cruces before so had no ideal where to stay. I looked on Trip Advisor & this hotel had fairly good reviews so we reserved a room there! The location was good but that's about all! The staff person who checked us in was not friendly or helpful and no bellman to be seen. The room was so disappointing! Very old & dated....dark & dreary! The bathroom was dated & towels & toilet paper was terrible. The only good thing about our stay in Las Cruces was eating at the Sunset Grill at the golf course.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Karen B
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Karen B,
Thank your for taking the time to share your comments with TripAdvisor. I am sorry that we did not meet your lodging expectations. I have reviewed your comments with my Front Desk Agents and the quality of service we need to offer our guest. We are in the middle of property enhancements and plan to be completed by June. I welcome you back to share in the experience.
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My family celebrated my Mother's Birthday at Garduno's located in Hotel Encanto. Unfortunately I live out of town and was unable to join them. I called the Hotel that day as I wanted to be sure that my Mother's lunch would be taken care of. I spoke with Chad who was more than pleased to help me make the arrangments for me and was sure to have a table for my family set. Upon my families arrival, Charlene greated them and had placed a Reserved sign at my Mother's place setting that said Happy Birthday Mom. I spoke to my family after their meal and they had nothing but wonderful things to say. Charlene, was very tenative and gave great recommendations on what to order. Chad checked in on them and took pictures that I later recieved from my Mother. They said the food was delicious and loved the Fried Ice Cream.

Huge THANK YOU to Chad and Charlene for making my Mother feel like a true VIP!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank VMM325
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. More importantly, we appreciate that your family chose to celebrate your Mother's birthday here at Garduno's. We wish you could have joined them but we were pleased to hear about team members stepping up and assisting you in making it a great family experience. Both Chad and Charlene are valuable team members and thank you for recognizing their efforts. Please join your family and celebrate with us again soon. Thank you.