Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$68
SleepInn
$79
$104
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$74
$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$91
Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$100
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$76
$76
Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$59
$51
Priceline
1,217 results
All reviewsgarduno's restauranthighly recommend hotelnew mexicopool areaon site restaurantroom servicebeautiful hotelspanish stylechain hotelsfront desk staffrooms are largestaff was friendlycoltonjonlobbyazullas
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This a great hotel at a reasonable price! I stayed at the hotel for business travel where the per diem for hotels was fixed. I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodationsand service. The restaurant had good food and if you have the opportunity for Charlene to serve you, you're in for an extra treat. She is the definiton of "customer" service. You'll be greeted with a big smile and a warm & inviting attitude.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Our stay at the hotl could have been improved in a great many ways. (1) HAving someone at the front entrance to hep with bags would have been great. For a "top-notch" hotel, loading my own bags all the way to the room was unfortunate. (2) We had to request a new room as the one we were originally given smelled like sewer after we arrived. I'm told these fumes are dangerous. (3) Buy flat-screen televisions for the rooms. These are the same tv's that the Hilton used. Very poor in my opinion to be using these same 12+ year old models. Once again, how can you say you live up to the finest standards? (4) There was a note left on the floor outside the elevators, that "If you want a good time for $20 visit room 570." For a high class hotel, this is completely unacceptable.
Overall, I would have rather stayed at the Super 8 for $40/night. I've enjoyed stays there before much more and would have saved $200 on this trip. Very, very, dissappointed.

Room Tip: TIP: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear killrtrainr,
Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments very seriously, we hold very high service levels at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces. Becky had informed me after she spoke to you at check out on all of your concerns and I know that she attempted to resolve the issues you had expressed. We do consider ourselves to be high quality establishments with high standards. It is very unfortunate that another guest would feel leaving such a letter would be humorous. We hope that you will choose Hotel Encanto when you visit Las Cruces

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This Hotel has a lot of personality. It has a charming appeal all of it's own. The lobby has some unique artwork and design and I spent quite some time taking many pictures. Every day there was a different flavored water waiting for it's guests and some combinations were unusual yet tasty. On the various floors there are also lounging areas, so if you were with a group and wanted to gather somewhere other than the lobby you could do so in one of these many areas. The Hotel staff was pleasant and met our every request. It is close the the mall and many other restaurants and shops so it a very desirable location in Las Cruces. The lounge/club is also beautiful but decorated in a different style than the rest of the Hotel. Very upscale and modern - Lovely and appealing. I have stayed here before and will choose this as MY hotel when in Las Cruces. I like this place!
On another note: The restaurant on property did not rate high with me, the food was not up to par and the service in the restaurant was poor. Perhaps they were having an OFF day! Thank goodness there are other restaurants close by.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NMGale
hotel705, Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Dear NM Gale,

Thank you Senior Reviewer for taking the time to share your cultural experience with TripAdvisor Readers. We appreciate that you recognized our unique hotel design. Heritage Hotel and Resorts strive to offer each guests a unique stay. It is great to read that you are a continous guest and find our location ideal. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This hotel was a giant surprise! The service, accomadations and food were all excellent and the price was amazing!
They definitely go out of their way to make this property feel like a "boutique" hotel and they are successful.
Unfortunately we only stayed for one night as we were passing through; but it left me wanting a few more nights there. The rooms are nicely appointed, clean and just very comfortable.
If you find yourself in Las Cruces Hotel Encanto is a MUST and if it couldn't get any better the hotel is right across the street from the mall!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manage at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Dear AzTravelFreak

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We strive for every guest to have a cultural experience during their stay. Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces staff appreciates the five star posting. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Hotel Encanto is the premiere four stay accommodation in Las Cruces. Complete with top notch restaurant (Garduno's) and bar (Azul Lounge). They also have large ballroom facilities to host large events. While I have not used their spa salon, I have heard nothing but positive reviews. The art, cuisine, and culture are all prevalent at Hotel Encanto. Soak in Cruces at in their outdoor hot tub. General Manager, Patrick Hendricks has gone out of his way to provide hospitality during every one of my visits. I have visited Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces over a dozen times and expect to be impressed many more times again. simply cannot beat the experience for the value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business