All reviews indoor pool burrito beautiful hotel older hotel spanish style very nice place to stay rooms are nice enjoyed our stay felt safe fridge and microwave room was clean one night stay first floor new mexico would stay again atrium las
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time but I will be back. Unique design opens most guest rooms onto a faux Spanish style court yard, pool, restaurant, bar and shopping area. Centrally located with easy interstate access. Rooms were updated with boded satellite TV and quick Internet. The bathroom ceiling needs maintenance but it is OK.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank davidinnewmexico
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at this hotel for a quick overnight visit for a job fair we were attending as an employer. The rates were extremely reasonable and we absolutely loved this hotel. It had fantastic energy and character. This is the only place I've ever been at where the bartender, Melissa, shook my hand and introduced herself. Every employee we encountered was helpful, friendly, and courteous. We had dinner at the hotel and it was amazing (the fried zucchini was amazing) and the following morning the breakfast was just as good. The room was comfortable and clean and the shampoo in the hotel room smelled really nice. We will be returning next year for another job fair and definitely will plan on staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very clean and super nice staff.. No complimentary breakfast. Lots of little shops inside and if you need a haircut or manicure it is right there. Very well priced and close to NMSU for games as that what we were there for.. Will be back

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Nice place. Not new but very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Michelle at the front desk. Food at the restaurant was good and they’re staff was also terrific I wish I could remember our servers name! Great value imho. Thanks again Michelle!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

This was a many years later return — I believe I’ve reviewed this before.

As a pet owner, I like that the assigned rooms allow direct outside access. Much of what used to be real grass is now artificial or stonescape, but there are plenty of places for “dog duty” and play.

The rooms have been nicely updated, and the new mattresses are delightful. For pet owners, you’ll appreciate the laminate flooring.

If you get a direct to the outside room, you’ll only have to see the inside on check-in, or for the really cold pool. Yes, it’s indoors and not even close to anything heated.

But the lobby... styled like a Spanish plaza, lined with shops. Palm trees and skylights. You can only imagine that “back in the day” it was quite a hotspot.

The morning breakfast is inexpensive, plentiful and good. In-room coffee is decent (and it’s not Keurig - yay!)

Good price, pleasant staff, comfortable and modern rooms and well located for access to I-10, NMSU, Old Mesilla.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple