“Fantastic Shower head and good breakfast. Should include a...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center

Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
ALAMOGORDO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Friendliness and service was excellent. Cleanliness was excellent. However, I think there are some things that need renovation. I smelled a faint odor of gas every time I walked by the breakfast bar. There was also a mildew odor in the pool area. My door was difficult to open - the lock mechanism was loose. The door from outside wouldn't open with the room keys on the southwest side. I was also very disappointed that your magnificent pool had been downsized. The pool is one of the main reasons I loved to bring students there for All-State.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Paul R, Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Ms. Berry:

You will be happy to know that the hotel is getting a complete makeover, from stem to stern, and all of your issues should be addressed. As someone who loved the pool here as well, I was very disappointed when state regulations changed, and we were forced to downsize the pool. However, the pool--along with all of the other aspects of the hotel--are being made over as we speak. I hope that you and the All-State students will come back and let us know what you thing next time! Hurry back!

Audrey Marion Hartley, M.A.
Assistant General Manager/Director of Sales
ALBUQUERQUE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

When I checked in I had to wait quite sometime even though there were two people at the desk. Then the desk person who was in jeans and shorts checked me and did not tell me about the free breakfast. I was quite upset that I did not get the free breakfast.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Audrey H, Director of Sales at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I am sorry to hear that your experience was not as impeccable as I would like for it to have been. As a part of our hotel makeover, we are also working very hard with our staff about overall appearance, and responding to guests needs expediently. Come back and see us later in 2013, and let us know how we are doing again. Thank you so much for your input!

Audrey Marion Hartley, M.A.
Assistant General Manager/Director of Sales