“Great interior at a very low price. You feel like you are...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center

Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
ALAMOGORDO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Friendliness and service was excellent. Cleanliness was excellent. However, I think there are some things that need renovation. I smelled a faint odor of gas every time I walked by the breakfast bar. There was also a mildew odor in the pool area. My door was difficult to open - the lock mechanism was loose. The door from outside wouldn't open with the room keys on the southwest side. I was also very disappointed that your magnificent pool had been downsized. The pool is one of the main reasons I loved to bring students there for All-State.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Paul R, Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Ms. Berry:

You will be happy to know that the hotel is getting a complete makeover, from stem to stern, and all of your issues should be addressed. As someone who loved the pool here as well, I was very disappointed when state regulations changed, and we were forced to downsize the pool. However, the pool--along with all of the other aspects of the hotel--are being made over as we speak. I hope that you and the All-State students will come back and let us know what you thing next time! Hurry back!

ALBUQUERQUE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

When I checked in I had to wait quite sometime even though there were two people at the desk. Then the desk person who was in jeans and shorts checked me and did not tell me about the free breakfast. I was quite upset that I did not get the free breakfast.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Audrey H, Director of Sales at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I am sorry to hear that your experience was not as impeccable as I would like for it to have been. As a part of our hotel makeover, we are also working very hard with our staff about overall appearance, and responding to guests needs expediently. Come back and see us later in 2013, and let us know how we are doing again. Thank you so much for your input!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Recently I stayed at the Ramada. I had previously stayed there so I thought I knew what quality of room. I was excited because we were bringing a pet and the hotel is pet friendly. I was disappointed about the quality of the room. The room was rundown. The beds were uncomfortable. Some of the lamps in the room did not work. There was a huge lack of privacy as you could hear everything happening in the surrounding rooms. I expect the same quality stay as my first stay. There was confusion regarding the room key. I was given a key to a room another patron was staying in. The staff was kind and apologetic and resolved the issue. However, over stay was a disappointment. The hotel needs to be updated for a better quality experience.

Room Tip: Don't take a dog....the pet rooms are horrible. The pet rooms are located on a corner by a busy...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Paul R, Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Ms. Montes:

I am happy to report that--as the owner of some important four-legged friends myself--we are making our hotel more friendly for all of our guests, no matter how many legs they may have! From our pet-friendly rooms, to our guest rooms, suites, and the entire hotel, we are sprucing up and cleaning up that that everyone who comes to see us has an impeccable experience. When you come by to see us again, make sure to ask for a doggie treat located in our doggie cookie jar behind our front desk. I would love to know how we could get that tail wagging with satisfaction!