“Satisfied!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center

Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
LOS LUNAS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel, love the rooms with a view of the indoor patio. The rooms are average, not any better than any other hotel, and the breakfast is pretty good, but some days their were fruit and others not. When the noise level in the hall was high, I heard everything! Also the TV went out for a time during our stay, and the worst thing, while in room 241 when I was taking a shower the water suddenly turned freezing cold. Then as I continued to shower it got extremely hot and I had to quickly jump out of the shower. It then went back to a regular warm temperature, thinking it was a fluke I returned to my shower and was burned 2 more times! The same thing happened to my husband, luckily my children took baths and were not hurt!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ReyesMar, General Manager at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Ms. Medrano,
Thank you for commenting on the beauty of the hotel, we appreciate it. I read your comments and am very concerned about your shower experience. I spoke with our Chief Engineer and he has assured me that the problem you reported has been fixed. Thank you for letting us know about this, we want all our guests to have an enjoyable stay. Should you be in Las Cruces soon, please call me directly and I will ensure you have a clean comfortable room with an optimum shower experience.

Monika Denten,
BRUSH PRAIRIE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have stayed at this Ramada on numerous occasions. This particular time, we asked for a wake up call, and did not receive one....could have been tragic! Also, noise at night, after midnight was almost unbearable, maybe more closely monitored? A recommendation would be to provide some kind of a discount for people who stay frequently?

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you so much for posting your comments. All our guests are very important to us and there was no excuse for you not getting your wakeup call as requested, please accept my apologies. We employ full time security throughout the night and the noise level should have been monitored. I have personally spoken the person in charge of our security and they have assured me that it will not happen again. Thank you once again for bringing this to my attention. Please call me directly the next time you visit Las Cruces, I will extend a nice discount on your next visit.

Monika Denten,
MONUMENT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Hotel was close to NMSU and provided very good accomodations for the area. The food service is lacking and needs to be upgraded.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

KAILUA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Room was on street level, and Saturday night (early Sunday morning actually), a group of people were outside talking loudly in the parking lot. Other nights, there was noticeable traffic noise. Wireless internet in the room had poor signal strength. Fixtures in the bathtub need upgrading, and the tub didn't drain very well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business