WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Wichita, Kansas
“Pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed in this hotel three nights when we attended a granddaughter's wedding. We were happy with the accommodations. It's an older facility but is roomy and has had updates in the past 2 or 3 years. The price was right, the staff was helpful, and the breakfast was adequate. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Alamogordo, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have stayed here many times over the years, and still love the building. The Court Yard, and pool area is timeless. The Breakfast is very sparse, basically is a coffee and juice bar with very little else. The rooms are dated but clean and in good repair. There are not enough towels in the room but you can ask for more. I will upgrade to another hotel, when not with a group. The price is ok if your not looking for any bells & whistles.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
, Director of Sales at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Hello and thank you for your review.
It is not typical for our Front Desk Staff to not be accommodating. We have met with the staff working during your stay and assure you this conduct is not tolerated. I am happy to hear you found our accommodations clean and comfortable. Thank you for the heads up on the pullout sofa bed, it takes a caring guest to report anything in need of repair and helps to do a better job for the next guest. The sofa bed has been repaired and in perfect working condition.
Please give us another opportunity to earn back your business. When traveling to Las Cruces, please call me directly and I will ensure you have a perfectly pleasant stay!
Maria Reyes, Director of Sales
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

We were travelling from San Antonio to Tucson. We decided to stay in Las Cruces for the night. The Ramada was the first hotel we saw. So, so glad we did. The staff was wonderful. They were extremely helpful (everyone of them). The inside courtyard was a pleasant surprised, the room wonderful and the food at the restaurant was fabulous. The enchiladas were the best we ever had and that is saying alot because we are from Tucson. This was a very pleasant ending to our road trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Papawiliam50
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Staff was very helpful. Benny at the desk was outstanding and his attitude reflects the overall customer service I got. Will come back for sure on my next trip in August. Nice room and the hotel has the classic look.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank DeepHayer
Las Cruces, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

I had a graduation event at this location. The event went well (thanks to the hard work of my family), however, the communication by the event planner was HORRIBLE. She would not return any phone calls, prices for services continually changed, every time I would call I would have remind her of the time of the event and the details, she was NOT organized. A week after the event I am stilling dealing with the mess as she has charged us close to $200 more than the original estimate. I would not recommend this location for events if Anna Maria Salazar is still in charge of events.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
ReyesMar, Director of Sales at Ramada Las Cruces Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Dear Megan,
It was a pleasure speaking with you prior to and after your graduation party held at the Ramada Palms Hotel and Conference Center. Thank you for taking my calls and sharing your concerns; as discussed on the telephone I pulled your folder and invoices and we found the additional charges were based upon your alcohol consumption. These charges are always processed after our events.
I apology that you felt that Ana Maria’s services were not to your satisfaction, I am surprised because we hear many positive comments in regards to Ana Maria’s customer service. The culture of the Ramada Palms Hotel and Conference Center staff is to value each and every one of our guests and to always strive to exceed customer expectation.
I am very happy to hear that your graduation party went well, it was reported to me that everyone had a great time. This was a very special occasion and I thank you for sharing it with us.
Maria Reyes
Director
albuquerque
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

Booked the Ramada for 2 nights to attend the college graduation for my daughter. Had six rooms for family and friends. The hotel is unique with an indoor courtyard, very New Mexican. They have a great bar area with reasonably priced drinks (2.50 draft beer!). All our rooms were very clean and comfy; rooms were a little noisy, you could hear people in the courtyard and slamming doors, but just a minor distraction. Had set-up a breakfast for 45 people for the Sunday morning. Ana Maria from the hotel coordinated everything for me, and it was perfect. She met us when we checked in and gave us a tour of the hotel and the meeting room we were going to use; she went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. She really cared about our family. In fact, all the employees we came in contact with were pleasant and helpful. Great stay for a reasonable price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was on assignment for several days in Las Cruces, NM and landed at a horrific motel the first night. Knowing I could not bear another night in that motel, I was advised to try the Ramada Palms. What a salvation! The staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating, the room was clean and pleasant, and the restaurant food choices were varied. And the price, to boot, was the same as the horrific motel I was at first! It is centrally located off the freeway and all of the sights of Las Cruces are nearby. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business