“highly recommended!”
Review of The Big Chile Inn

The Big Chile Inn
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Very friendly family, nice garden and pool area, clean room and very delicious breakfast waffles! Thank you!
3 german girls

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 16, 2009

We really enjoyed our visit! First, we were served tea and miniature candy bars under the gazebo. The gardens surrounding the entire site were unique and beautiful. The room was large, clean, and very comfortable. Homemade waffles with fruit, juice, and coffee, served with a warm greeting and smile started us off to a great day. Great owners! Their service and hospitality made us feel like we were staying at a B&B, but at a great price. We definitely recommend this one for a night of quiet and relaxation.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank dkmedleynd1
Reviewed April 14, 2009

I travel frequently, and this charming hotel has great service, beautiful gardens and the owners went above and beyond to make us feel right at home. For breakfast, Elina's waffles are the best! I will stay here again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2009

I have traveled in my work for almost 30 years. I keep an extensive data base of great stays. But, this one "takes the cake". I was very fortunate to stumble upon this hotel. David and Elina have pulled out all the stops to create a fun and relaxing atmosphere. When I left, I was sort of sad to have to go. Not only were they great hosts, but I think I found new friends as well.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2009

We are in the middle of a four month tour of Canada and the U.S. and have stayed in many motels/hotels that were much more expensive than this that were not nearly as attractive. The room we had was very spacious, comfortable and well appointed. The inner courtyard is spectacularly landscaped and offers unique seating areas with outdoor dining areas, outdoor propane heaters, barbeque and "porch"-style swing. The laundry area is new and pleasant. Everything is spotless... We hate to move on, but we must!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Before my coast to coast move I read reviews about this hotel and the friendly husband and wife owners, so i expected them tho be friendly. I expressed to them that I was concerned about our cars which where pack with everything we own. They not only gave me parking that I could see my car from my room but it just so happened our cars where nicely locked behind a gate. This instantly lifted weight of our shoulders and exceeded my already high expectations. Also, there complementary belgian waffle breakfast was fantastic! One of the best hotel experiences ever! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a safe and friendly nights stay at an affordable price.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2009

We stayed one night here while we were moving and were pleasantly surprised at the friendly and accommodating service. The motel was very clean and the owners clearly continue to put a lot of effort into improving their property and making it a nice place for guests. We were pleasantly surprised at being served really nice waffles with fresh fruit at breakfast. We booked our stay using the internet and got the special internet rate. If you're looking for a clean and reasonably-priced motel with friendly service, America's Best Value Inn in Las Cruces is an excellent choice. It's easy to access all of Las Cruces from this location and a close drive to Mesilla. For travelers unfamiliar with Las Cruces, the motel's on a street with some other motel properties that are less well-taken care of, but don't let that deter you from staying at this motel. The owners are on to something with improving their property. We would stay here again and recommend it highly. Make sure to look around the xeroscaped courtyard that the owner/manager designed herself. It's beautiful!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business