“VERY nice stay! I was impressed! Great value!”

Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed at this motel after coming from across the street at the La Quinta. The La Quinta rooms in the main building were horrible:/ We checked in and were greeted by friendly, professionally dressed staff. Check-in was quick and effecient. We were given a room by the pool, were able to park right outside the door and when we opened the door....we were pleasantly surprised. The room was smaller but tastefully appointed. Super clean; I have never seen a bathroom so pristine at any motel! There was a fridge and microwave, game controller for the TV, movies for pay-per-view, in-room coffee and plenty of extra linens, towels and pillows.
The breakfast area was clean and kept well-stocked and offered hot scrambled eggs and sausage along with the other usual offerings of waffles, toast, bagels, cereals, yogurts and fruit.
The pool was sparkling clean and every staff member I came across greeted you in a friendly manner and was professionally dressed. The property itself was spotless.
We will definitely stay here again when visiting Las Cruces. The total for our stay with taxes? $64! Great value for the money. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
DaysInnGM46527, Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know how we did in meeting your expectations on your recent stay with us at the Days Inn of Las Cruces.

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. We have been in the process of making some changes to the property to better serve each guest who makes the choice to stay with us a pleasant one.

Thank you once more for taking valuable time to let us know how we did. All feedback is valuable to us and allows to us to learn how to best meet our guests needs.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stopped here in the middle of a road trip for one night. It was clean, breakfast was good, and staff was friendly. The price was fair and we would gladly stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. So happy you were able to enjoy our Free Hot Breakfast while staying with us.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Efficient check in. Parked just outside room. Area felt safe. Pool was clean. Breakfast area was well stocked w/waffle makings, eggs, meat, potatoes, muffins, cereal, etc. Fast, friendly check out. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012
DaysInnGM46527, Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you once more for taking valuable time to let us know how we did. All feedback is valuable to us and allows to us to learn how to best meet our guest’s needs.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Pay with cash! This hotel put THREE holds on my card- one when I checked in ($112) and then after I checked out, a $3 charge. Then the next morning, another charge of $92!! All for a stay just overnight! Nobody at the hotel could see the $92 charge! But it was there on my bank acct!
All I get is them saying these charges will fall off my bank acct, but nobody has told me what this extra $3 and $92 charge is! What is upsetting is that if they do this to people who don't have hundreds of dollars extra I ntheir accts, it could really mess them up! We NEVER authorized any changes other than the charge of the hotel room. By the way, they also add a $15.99 charge for incidentals with your room price but don't tell you this when you check in. Then you have to wait 3-5 days to get it refunded. What a rip off!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank AZchic70

I want to say how sorry I am for all the issues you encountered with your credit card. I have posted your review and gone over the proper procedures for this type of challenge in the future so this never happens to another guest staying with us. Please contact me directly if you still have questions that need answers to. I am very sorry for all the added charges.

Once more thank you for posting the review. Even a review that says we failed serving you as a valuable guest it lets us know where we need to have more training and coaching sessions with our team and gives us a learning opportunity.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My friend and I stayed in Las Cruces for 3 nights. We were not in the hotel very much, but I thought it was very pleasant when we were. The hotel had a nice continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and a pool area that was pretty decent. I thought the beds were very comfortable, and the service at the front desk was good as well. Overall, a pleasant experience and what I would expect from a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We chose to stay here because it was located close to work,This is an older Hampton Inn but maintained very well all rooms have outside entrances unlike the newer ones this is a 2 story facility with no elevator the rooms are a bit small but very nice ,Flat screen tvs and comfortable beds,The breakfast was good lots to choose from the staff were very friendly and helpful.Plenty of hot water in the shower too..There is an outdoor pool however I did not use it looked clean and inviting.Lots of places to eat any direction you go I would stay here again if ever back in this area..

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor never heard a thing not even from the people next to me.Rooms are very sound...