WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“nasty” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coachlight Inn

Coachlight Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Las Cruces
Coachlight Inn
Ranked #30 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Phoenix, Arizona
“nasty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

never stay here its dirty full of tweakers n bugs we found drugs in the room (the only redeeming quality ) the water was brown the bed smelled like urine n it cost as much as a good motel. the cdc needs to be informed of this cespool n it needs to be burned buried n quarantined. the toilet was held together with a rag n a shower cap as well n all night we could hear the couple above us fight about drugs while somebody kept screaming please put the gun away . it is unsafe to stay here there are people who outright live here full time that are tweakers and the management did not do anything about our complaints . we left after 4 hours it was to much for us and i lived on a pig farm for 7 years so whats that tell you.

Room Tip: to get a good room go some place else the box by the dumpster behind wal-mart down the road would be...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank bones l

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Allured by the convenience and reasonable price, I decided to give it a try. Only after checking in and trying to sleep did I realize the bright streetlight outside shines through the window, even after trying to hang a blanket over the window. The AC doesn't have a fan-only setting, so it kept turning on and off, regardless of temperature setting, which also woke me up. The room was poorly furnished and the bed was almost as hard as the floor. I've had better nights sleeping in my compact car. After only two hours, I asked for a refund, but they wouldn't give me even a partial refund. DON'T STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Me M

Travelers are raving about these Las Cruces hotels

Las Cruces, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

I had done my research and i found this hotel online was pretty cheap for my 1 week stay.($225) focusing on my budget I took it. Coachlight Inn has been The WORST hotel i have seen. Seriously!! It looks allright from the outside but then you see the room, Carpet with a lot of stains and looks dirty i went back and ask for another room he told me it was $15 more to get The room downstairs so i got it. I sit on The bed from my new room and i could feel The strings of The bed, i decided to stay I was tired and just wanted to rest,but then .I woke up with something crawling on my back BED BUGS I get up fast and start taking my clothes off and theres another one and another one on,The cover i took a shower i was discusted i sat in The chair staring at The bed and could spot The bed bugs this was at 4@m i went to The office i tell The lady that looks like a guy i tell,her i want to check out she says oh you could check out but theres no refund i dident want to be there no longer so i left . Seriously like i would be embarassing to run something like that its just wrong to,,have The rooms and service looking like that its BAD The place is infected with bed bugs . Im in shock The way it is. I will,be asking,for total refund. Its just wrong how this place is. By far The WORST.. I took pictures and video of this also. Think twice about staying here check out The room first. I dont know why The health department havent,shut this place down. Sorry to say it this way but its The truth by far The WORST.

• Stayed April 2012
6 Thank lyou96
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

free wi-fi never works. Water source is brown. Hotel is full of crack heads and alcoholics. Not to mention dogs barking at all times throughout the day and night. They call security five cameras that no one watches, and thats when they're working, because they hire minimum wage staff with no drug screening. Stay away from this one folks. It's a nightmare.

Room Tip: Stay away from this nightmare
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Richard T
Ann Arbor, MI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2008

I spent two nights here after Christmas. I had selected the hotel because of the availability of free wireless internet, but I had to spend a half hour on the phone with their tech support guy before we could get our computers connected.

The room was one of the dirtiest I have ever stayed in. The towels were disgusting, there were smashed bugs on the walls that had never been cleaned up, and it appeared that the maid didn't even bother to wipe around the sink.

Here's a good example of the inattentive housekeeping service. I used the last of the toilet paper, leaving an empty roll while I was out for the day. When I came back in the evening, the maid had removed and thrown out the empty roll, but failed to replace it.

I don't recommend staying here -- you should be able to find another hotel in Las Cruces with free wireless internet for a similar price that will not be so unclean.

• Stayed December 2007
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank mukulakivikatu