All reviews best westerns railroad tracks an older hotel southwest style sink area rooms are large road trip hot breakfast biscuits and gravy above average free breakfast up to date stayed two nights nice place to stay bed was comfortable new mexico el paso
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019

I Had all my children and grandchildren home for a reunion and needed extra room so I booked rooms at the Best Western Mission. We utilized one of the handicap assesible rooms for my aunt and then 4 other rooms for family. It was a very nice experience and will be utilized for future reunions. The breakfast provided is very adequate and seemed to be enjoyed by all the families which allowed me to enjoy family and not have to cook and clean up breakfast! the rooms were very clean and the towels are very soft. The staff I dealt with was very friendly and did not seem to be bothered when we asked for extra towels and such.

Room tip: clean and affordable
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Very quiet, clean and comfortable. This is an older hotel, which means the walls are not like wall paper! The rooms are updated nicely. Great for travelling with a dog. The staff was great, they were ready with a list of dog friendly restaurants, with notes if the restaurant had a patio and if they had vegetarian options!

Room tip: Rooms toward the back are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

I thought this place would be great based on the reviews. But I am looking at a tiny TV sitting high on a very unattractive cabinet that is in poor condition. The shampoo bottle is so tiny I’m not sure there is enough shampoo for one use by my husband and myself. The toilet paper holder can accommodate two rolls, but there is only one and it isn’t even a full roll. There is no extra roll (wrapped) in the room. The air conditioner works, but not sure it would be adequate on a really hot night. The parking lot is being repaired.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I stayed here in April. I left my laptop computer in the room. Aaron called promptly and shipped it to me the next day. It arrived intact with everything in it. This could have been a disaster, but thank to their honesty and customer service it turned out just fine! I would totally stay there again!

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Our spacious room was very comfortable, Staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Breakfast was delicious with many choices. We try to stay at Best Western Mission Inn whenever we are in Las Cruces. Hope to be back soon.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple