“Good Choice”

Best Western Mission Inn
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We highly recommend staying at the Mission Inn. The rooms are clean and comfortable. After many miles of driving, we needed a place to get a good night's sleep. We were greeted by a friendly staff member and a clean bed with many choices of pillows. The next morning we were served coffee and had a fine breakfast.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Have to say we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at hotel. Very warm greeting, Hotel decor fit very nicely with the region, staff was excellent!! Give great directions, helpful with food locations, just all around great. couldn't ask for better. We will be coming back for another stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We arrived at this hotel after dark. The area looked a little creapy and the hotel looked not great in the dark. The staff was very friendly and, when we opened the door to our room, we were pleasantly surprised. The room was large with adobe style walls and stenciled flowers. It was clean and relaxing. The room had a dressing area that was large and had the sink which made it easy for three people to get ready in the morning. We walked out in the morning to find a lovely courtyard/parking area that had a pool and was well maintained. Breakfast included a nice restaurant type atmosphere. The food was good and included real eggs, biscuits and gravy. We were served coffee and made to feel like guests. We would go to this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We arrived at the hotel in Las Cruces after a long day in the car. The room itself was nice and clean and of good size. We went straight in the pool and if was beautiful. The water was a little bit to cold for our liking but it was nice and refreshing. We were a bit conserned about noise from passing trains but it turned out OK. We didn`t hear anything before it was morning. The breakfast was very good and the staff nice and helpful.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Initially I thought this place needed to be updated. Once I became familiar with the area I realized that it fits right in. I was very impressed with the overall cleanliness of things and was comfortable. All staff were very friendly and accomaditng

1  Thank George R
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is a somewhat older, two-story, elevator-less, exterior-access property, that has been very well maintained. The shower, air-conditioning, and everything else in the room worked well. My stay there was entirely satisfactory, except for the check-in. I arrived just before 1 am, and a sign on the lobby door directed me to a buzzer to be pushed. Perfectly fine at that hour. I pushed the buzzer several times over a two-minute period, and since I didn't hear it ring, I also knocked (and eventually banged) on the glass door. After six minutes of waiting, I called the hotel on the phone. At about the same time, the front-desk clerk came to the door, opened it, and (without apology or explanation) checked me in. I told the front-desk manager (Alan Witkowski) about this at check-out in the morning, and he very generously offered to take 20% off the bill. I thought that to be too much, and accepted a token 5% reduction.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Room was large, clean, and had a unique southwestern motif. Breakfast was good. Only problem was water heater went out so couldn't take a shower. Guess these things happen with older properties. Next time I'll move up a notch or two. Also there was an odd smell in the bathroom.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple