Best Western Mission Inn
$94
$89
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$129
Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$68
SleepInn
$55
$91
$76
ComfortInn
$102
$99
Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$105
$95
Days Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$54
Hotels.com
$84
All reviewsbest westernstrain tracksan older hotelsouthwest stylerooms are largeroad triphot breakfastabove averageup to datefree breakfastnice place to staynice breakfastnew mexicobiscuits and gravyel pasobeds were comfortablewould stay here again
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Myself, husband, and 2 year old toddler stayed here on a Saturday night. We were in a Non-Smoking King Suite. I was very impressed. There is an actual living room space with a couch and loveseat, a large coffee table with a drawer (it is low enough to be almost like a huge wooden ottoman). There were tons of outlets to plug up all of our eletronics. Near the television which is ONLY in the living room there was an outlet extender that allowed us to plug up 5 items. Then there was another outlet box that could hold 3 items plugged up. In the bedroom I only noticed one open outlet to plug up one item which was my cell phone. There were lots of lamps for lighting. If you are staying for a week or longer there is so much storage space. There is a 6 drawer dresser in the living room and another 6 drawer dresser in the bedroom. The refrigerator and microwave are hidden in a nice wooden cabinet which I thought was pretty cool. Also, there are 2 doors to the bath room (one from the bedroom and one from the livingroom area).

My only compliant was the toilet. For some reason, the toilet cuts on and off every 5 minutes it seems. It's like it fills with water for 10 seconds then stops. I find it odd and my 2 year old toddler was startled by it as the room was very dark (which we like) so she was like what's that noise. For me personally, it wasn't too bad and didn't prevent any of us from falling asleep.

I like that we never heard doors shutting, housekeeping, people getting into or out of their cars it was like being in a sound proof room. We skipped the breakfast because it ends on Sunday mornings at 9 am which is too early but hey we'd prefer to sleep in and just pay for breakfast. Finally, I would say the decore is nice. It reminds me of various stays in a wooded/cabin areas. I would not think that we are in the city from the inside of our room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Travel4workand4fun
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Nice, clean, comfortable...Great value...Close to some really fine restaurants...EZ access to I-10 & best of all it's in Las Cruces which is a magical place...The site for Trip Advisor is asking for more than 200 character review...What more needs to be said than the first 28 words of this review?

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best Western Mission in Las Cruces has the best decor of any Best Western we've ever stayed--unique and charming and suitable to the region. The chain should think about getting rid of "chain modern" decor in their other hotels and do the same thing! What a great surprise--and the staff seemed proud and appreciative of their surroundings too

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Staff is great and very nice, easy check in process, the hotel is old but the hotel has done a great job on the décor allowing you to actually enjoy the hotel, basically you get what you expect. The toilet in my room was 2 inches from the wall making very hard to use and also under a towel rack. Why place a toilet there is beyond me? But other than that our stay was great and we'll be visiting this hotel when we stay in Las Cruces again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I read comments from others about the older quality of this facility. It was fine, especially the room where I stayed. It clearly has been well-maintained. I can't imagine myself being able to care for/fix up the room any nicer. Good breakfast. Nice staff. I stay at hotels about 80 nights a year. I'll remember this nice one.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo