“You Get What You Pay For” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140
Ranked #33 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“You Get What You Pay For”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was going to give this hotel a worse review until I realized I payed less that $70 (before local fees and taxes.) I waited too long to make a reservation the weekend of NMSU commencement and didn't have many choices. This is a good location on Avenida de Mesilla, but it appears this Americas Best Value Inn is often confused with the one on Picacho Street.

This is a typical old, once nice property, that has fallen into disrepair and is a budget motel. Our room had been remodeled, but the quality of the work was poor and it still smelled musty. There were not near enough towels in the room, and were told they would bring more when they were washed. That never happened. The pool had not been cleaned in a while and the pool furniture was too dirty to sit in. Although the room furnishings were beat up, the bed was very firm and not a problem.

I did not like staying there and will not stay there again. It is likely that Americas Best Value Inn is not the chain for me. For budget travelers, it may not be a bad choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank John K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Travelers also viewed these Las Cruces hotels
#27 of 33 in Las Cruces
3.0 of 5 stars 51 reviews
Value Place Las Cruces, New Mexico
Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-10

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140

Property: Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140
Address: 901 Avenida de Mesilla, Las Cruces, NM 88005-6579
Location: United States > New Mexico > Las Cruces
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #33 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Las Cruces/I-10 Exit 140 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Mesilla Valley Conference Center