“Family fun”

DoorDash
Ranked #167 of 417 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

The while family had a good time. Its a bit pricey but as long as the kids had fun that is all that matters.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 11, 2017

It's been years since visiting a Chuck E Cheese. I was pleased by how much cleaner this one was than some of the ones we used to go to.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Went for a friends 6 year old's 6th B-Day party. 10 am so thigs were just getting started. The young man who was the host for the party introduced himself (Gaberial ) He was helpful and made sure the kids and adults needs were met . MUCH NICER THAN I EXPECTED

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

We decided to treat our grand children to a Saturday lunch at Chuck E. Cheeses. We arrived shortly after they opened so being seated quickly was not an issue.
We ordered one of their specials that included many game tokens.
The iced tea was old and tasted bad. The diet Pepsi was watered down and the restrooms needed attention even though they had just opened. To our surprise, the pizza was pretty good but was over priced for what you get. I would tell someone to try this experience only if you viewed it as an amusement arcade with food and not as a restaurant with games. Overall, the kids enjoyed themselves but I don't see us returning.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed July 13, 2015

We have been there a few times and my kids really like it. It has games for all ages to play. The pizza is ok but I really love the salad bar for adults. It is a fun place for everyone.

Date of visit: June 2015