“Good But Noisy Steakhouse”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #58 of 382 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I found the Texas Roadhouse to be a rather slick and noisy establishment that may try too hard to please. It seemed better suited to the customer who prefers loud background music and multiple TV's tuned to sports channels than to someone looking for a quiet dinner. Nevertheless, the steak and baked potato and salad dinner I had was quite tasty. Our server was also very friendly, attentive and efficient. The food was ok but the atmosphere was just not a match.

1  Thank Frank N

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We are going on a monthly base to Texas Roadhouse in Las Cruces. Prices for Steaks are unbeatable, the atmosphaere of the restaurant is nice and the employees are always nice and helpful.
I would say one of the best choices you can get looking for a good place to eat out.

1  Thank Judith N
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Let me start by saying that this used to be a great place to eat. The last three times, however, have been dismal. I always order medium cuz they constanty over cook the steaks. One time they burnt my steak black, and went I sent it back, the kitchen sent out a bloody rare steak. Today, they sent out a well done, no pink, very dry steak. My daughters sweet potato was burnt and tasted disgusting. I can forgive one bad nite, but three in a row???

On a plus, the waiters and waitress' are fantastic, helpful and always upbeat.

1  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I've been going to the Roadhouse for about a year, since it was voted best steakhouse in Las Cruces, but my last trip was as disaster!! I ordered the large filet, and what was served was better suited to repair the bottom of someone's shoe. It was EXTREMELY overcooked, and less tender than shoe leather! I sent it back and was brought another. It was not much better. What a disappointment! I'll never go there again, and I would advise everyone to avoid this place. How they could serve such a piece of meat is beyond me.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We love to eat here and the food is awesome. What a fun atmosphere! My steak was the best I have ever had.