“They know their stuff”

Cuisines: American
Silver City, New Mexico
“They know their stuff”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This restaurant is what a well run restaurant should be!! The staff are excellenty trained. The manager is on top of things, The food is excellent at a great price. A number of our friends raved about the place and said we needed to go here for great steak at a great price. They were not wrong! The place was packed, so I guess most folks in the area have figured out that this place is the place to be.

• Visited April 2013

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“great food!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I'm not a football fan so unless you are I'd advise NOT going when there is a big game on the tv. because it gets loud and rowdy during that time. which is ok if you're into that. the food is delicious, the ribs are some of the best I've ever eaten and the steak is to die for. the servers are wonderful. all around a very good place to dine.

Visited March 2013
Denville, New Jersey
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

After a full day of traveling from the East we were happy to find a Texas Roadhouse. Always a good meal this one in Las Cruces was no exception. I always get the smaller filet with broccoli and sweet potato and some sort of Tequila drink. Mmmm.....

Visited March 2013
Missoula, Montana
“A complete experience...is what they aim for”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Tried texas roadhouse for the first time last week. Since it was my first time i was given brief backstory of the restaurant. To be honest though they could have given me a complete day by day history during the time it took for me to be seated! The service was good, the food was good too although my wifes burger was about the size of a small dog. The random waitress break for them to line dance was confusing. I lived in Texas and i never had any of my waitresses dance for me...not in a restaurant at least! Since the manager knew it was our first time though he came over to speak to us and make sure everything was fine. This was a VERY nice touch and that alone would make me give this place a second chance!

• Visited March 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Loved the consistently good food and great service. The rolls are so fresh and warm and of course the peanuts are terrific while waiting for the meal,

Visited February 2013