“Fun atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Denville, New Jersey
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

After a full day of traveling from the East we were happy to find a Texas Roadhouse. Always a good meal this one in Las Cruces was no exception. I always get the smaller filet with broccoli and sweet potato and some sort of Tequila drink. Mmmm.....

Visited March 2013

Missoula, Montana
“A complete experience...is what they aim for”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Tried texas roadhouse for the first time last week. Since it was my first time i was given brief backstory of the restaurant. To be honest though they could have given me a complete day by day history during the time it took for me to be seated! The service was good, the food was good too although my wifes burger was about the size of a small dog. The random waitress break for them to line dance was confusing. I lived in Texas and i never had any of my waitresses dance for me...not in a restaurant at least! Since the manager knew it was our first time though he came over to speak to us and make sure everything was fine. This was a VERY nice touch and that alone would make me give this place a second chance!

• Visited March 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Loved the consistently good food and great service. The rolls are so fresh and warm and of course the peanuts are terrific while waiting for the meal,

Visited February 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Ok food ok service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

The food is good if you know what to order. The burgers and chicken fried steak are very good. The service could be better if you are an early dinner peron

Silver City, New Mexico
“Not what it used to be, at least not today.”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

They packed everyone on 2/3 rds of the restaurant so it was overly uncomfortable. The food quality was my biggest complaint. My medium well steak was well done and way over salted. It was a really thin ribeye.the bake potatoe was not done as it was hard. My husband had the Road Kill and it was very under cooked. Just not a good meal.