“Incredible flavored Ice Tea!!!!”

Caliche's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Las Cruces
Seattle WA
“Incredible flavored Ice Tea!!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The custard is what they are known for but.....I really am addicted to their flavored Ice Tea the raspberry has actual raspberries in it YUM! That is my favorite but they have many flavors to choose from like Mango, Strawberry etc Check it out on a hot day just a perfect thirst quencher!

Visited June 2014

Chandler, Arizona
“Must stop here! ”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Not only is the custard amazing but the service was great! Super friendly and nice order out in less than a minute and the custard was to die for. Try the gizmo-salted. Or the sand box. Both were excellent.

Everett, Washington
“Lip Smacking Delicious”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

On our way home from dinner, we stopped here for desert. If not the best frozen custard we've ever had it was close. The variety of custard dishes was the largest I've ever seen. If my waist line could take it I would have tried several, but alas, I did the right thing and only had one serving.

• Visited March 2014
“Absolute best”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

After living in Las Cruces, I miss this place the most. Every time I visit LC, going to Caliche's (formerly Scoopy's) is a mandatory stop. I get a U Name It sundae with strawberries, caramel and unsalted pecans. So yummy...

Visited March 2014
New Mexico
“Great frozen custard”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Frozen custard just like Ted Drewes in St.Louis! Except with the addition of fresh salted Las Cruces pecans and caramel sauce....yum.... doesn't get any fresher or better than this. ..

1 Thank jmommamo