“Raspberry malts are superb”

Caliche's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Las Cruces
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was a diehard fan of the Gizmo (caramel, hot fudge, and salted pecans), but trying to be "healthier" I now order the raspberry malt. I've tricked myself into believing it's good for me.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Th Mango Dango with unsalted pecans is my favorite treat! Friendly service & classic drive in! Custard ice cream melts fast so don't waste time talking. My husband switched it up by making his own creation, but like previous reviews state... TRY THE MANGO DANGO! It will not disappoint :)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Good selection of treats on the menu. Great prices for the size of an order (of anything). Defintately worth a trip on a hot day. Custard is different from ice cream but is worth a try, i think it is better but it isnt for everyone. Unique!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Thwir blended Caliche special is great - I especially like mangos and salted pecans in mine. The Gizmo - vanilla custard/chocolate/caremel is also stupendous. He learned hte business in Mo.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Don't expect anything fancy, it's just a drive thru or walk up window. But it's great and pretty inexpensive. We got 6 desserts for under $20, and everyone was happy.