“Surprise coffee shop”

Spirit Winds Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Las Cruces
Reviewed May 28, 2014

What a fascinating place, interesting trinkets, cards and crafts and some of the best pastries I have ever had. A little different ambience, with nooks and crannies of jewelry and crafts for sale, but the sandwiches and especially the pastries are outstanding. Enjoy!

1  Thank MontanaTzar

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stopped in for a coffee based on a referral we received the night before while we were at dinner at La Posta. Christian took care of our coffee needs and while our coffee was prepared we had a quick walk through the gift shop. We wished we hadn't been on a tight time schedule but will return for sure the next time we are in Las Cruces. Great staff and coffee was the best that I've had in a very long time!!

1  Thank Bunny87901
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I try to check out small shops when I’m traveling, and coffee shops can be pretty hit or miss. This was a hit. My coffee was really good, my salad good, the vibe and decor were nice and the shop was more interesting than I expected. I ended up buying an art piece off the wall.

1  Thank bongo_x
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The coffee is good and we have enjoyed a couple of the breakfast items on the menu. The seating is lacking but the place is either packed or empty it seems. We love the gift shop and we often find little trinkets for our friends and family there. Overall its a wonderful coffee shop, and an amazing little gift shop.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great service, great drinks, great food, awesome jewelry & gifts. Free wifi, dogs allowed on patio, friendly staff, close to NM State College

1  Thank TripAWho