“Great Local Lunch/Tea/Coffee Stop and Gift Shop”

Spirit Winds Coffee Bar
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great Local Lunch/Tea/Coffee Stop and Gift Shop”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Close to the University. Popular breakfast and lunch spot for students and university personel. Good fresh healthy menu. Fresh tea and coffee. Nice unusual gift shop.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank BethinLasCruces

Dunedin, Florida
“Best place for lunch in Las Cruces”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have been coming to Las Cruces for years. I live in a small town with limited options so when I need to do some *real* shopping I hit LC.
The food is good offering several options for vegetarians which I appreciate.
Service is peppy and the staff are friendly.
After I quench my hunger I quench my need for fun and whimsy in the gift shop.
You will love this place.
I only found out about Spirit Winds word of mouth a few years ago even though I've been coming to LC to shop for a very long time.
Note to Spirit Winds: advertise on KRWG radio and TV.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Katkrazy
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“My Favorite Place”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I love the tuna wrap and the gift store is the best in town! It's a great place to just hang out by myself or meet friends for coffee or lunch.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank TeresaRow
Phoenix, Arizona
“unique”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

this shop has very unique and very artful gifts, clever cards, great jewelry, etc- can't find anything that compares in the big cities! sandwiches are pretty tasty too. one of my favorite stops in the city of lost causes.

• Visited July 2011
Austin,TX
“Great Coffee and Friendly Service”
Reviewed January 30, 2009

I love this place for the coffee and friendly service. Part of this place is also a gift shop with lots of cool stuff around, but I go for the coffee, the Spirit Winds latte and the free wireless.

1 Thank themissingtrunk