“Fantastic Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Newburgh, Indiana
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went their for lunch and the food was great. It was served hot, very well seasoned and the service was the best. Their cheesecake was to die for and will return.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Brian S

Las Cruces, nm
“My favorite in Las Cruces”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have visited this restaurant on many occasions but this last one was especially outstanding. I ordered the Dave's special pizza and a decadent desert. The pizza was incredible and as good or better than my favorite places in New Jersey. It was large so I took some home and have been reliving the great taste throughout the day. And no one within 200 miles can top the outstand deserts they offer. It is just painful to narrow down the selection to one or two.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ewilliams966
Evergreen, Colorado
“A Little Disappointed”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here before. We have enjoyed the food and experience in the past, but this time we were disappointed. The ministrone soup with barley tasted like Chef Boyardee's sale selection. Pretty bland. I tried the spaghetti with meat sauce. The pasta seemed a little dry and the sauce was waaay over garliced. My wife had pasta and shrimp and had similar comments. This is usually a good place and may have had a bad night. but my wife and I both mentioned that it will be quite a while before we return. On the positive side, our waiter Garret was attentive and amusing.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank hiwayyman
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Delicious soup!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I know - it was 101 degrees outside today and I ordered soup. But it was lemon artichoke and it was amazing! Then I went to the artichoke and feta quiche. It left the best flavor in my mouth. The large artichoke chunks, spinach and feta were all incorporated into an individual quiche. Not just a slice, but you get the whole thing. Next time I want to try the green chili quiche!

Visited June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“4 picky eaters all enjoyed!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Difficult to find a restaurant that makes these 4 happy at the same time... We all left with full bellies and smile on our faces.
Good Italian... Great soup and dessert!

• Visited June 2013