All reviews olive garden front desk staff restaurants and shopping the pool hot tub planet fitness great pillows steam room complimentary breakfast pecan grill would stay here again highly recommend staying here room was clean hotel location excellent hotel two queen beds choice hotels hot items
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is new and very nice. It is located very close to a lot of shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The room was clean and the breakfast was adequate. I would have given it a five, except we heard everything our neighbors were doing in the morning. Part of that, is they were very loud, it sounded like they were yelling at each other all morning. Still a nice hotel, just not perfect. I don’t know that the hotel could have fixed loud. Maybe not a place for relaxation and sleeping in. But a good hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Parin B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Cruces I-25 North, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

I am so pleased that we were able to accommodate you with an overall pleasant stay at Comfort Suites Las Cruces I-25 North. Thank you so much for recognizing our clean and spacious suites. We love serving our guests but most of all we are dedicated to providing all our guests with a relaxing, welcoming, clean and comfortable stay. I am sorry that you didn't experience a quiet or relaxing stay due to the noisiness of your neighbors. I hope that you will join us again in the near future, and hopefully your stay will be even better!

Reviewed April 9, 2019

This was probably the best Comfort Suites we ever stayed. The rooms were spacious, very well appointed, the climate system was quiet, the breakfast very tasty. Moreover, the location is perfect for dining and shopping. We enjoyed a 25% discount at the nearby Ruby Tuesday.

Room tip: Select a room on the 4th floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Parin B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Cruces I-25 North, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

We cannot fully express how great it is to hear such wonderful words from our guest’s feedback! We are always thankful when our guests take the time from their day to let us know about their stay, but it never fails to put smiles on our faces to know when those guests have an excellent experience with us. Thank you very much and we hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

No complaints. Met all my expectations. Polite, friendly, gym equipment was clean, food was good and a good variety. Room was clean, towels smelled fresh, bed and linens were great. Extra furniture was good. Internet was easy and fast. Ice machine work. Coffee in room was good. All around experience was above and bey

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Parin B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Cruces I-25 North, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Thank you valued guest for taking the time to share a few words about your stay with us. Comfort Suites Las Cruces I-25 North is a small owner operated hotel and we want all our guests, whether in town for business or pleasure, to experience true Southwest hospitality and quality accommodations while exploring the sights and sounds of Las Cruces. All our staff members have a genuine interest in each guest, making sure their needs are met, with courteous service and friendly local hospitality. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

We were in town to march in the Bataan Death March event and this place was ideal!! They went out their way to help all weekend. Nice facility, staff and food. They went out of their way from printing things (Alex) to making sure we had food and supplies to take for the March. We will definitely be back next year and stay here!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank hallgood
Parin B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Cruces I-25 North, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Thank you valued guest for sharing your experience with us. I am so pleased that we were able to accommodate you with a pleasant stay at Comfort Suites Las Cruces I-25 North. Thank you so much for recognizing our amazing staff. We love serving our guests but most of all we are dedicated to providing all our guests with a relaxing, welcoming, clean and comfortable stay. Thank you very much for your kind words, and I look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed March 18, 2019

In town for annual Bataan 26 mile March. We've stayed at other Comfort Suites this hotel by far, goes out of it's way to make your stay pleasantly memorable. For the guest this hotel prepared breakfast and complimentary protein snacks at 3:00am, so guest/participants had something prior to event. Will stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Las Cruces I-25 North for your accommodations while in Las Cruces for the Bataan Memoral Death March. It is always a pleasure to serve our military members as well as their family and friends. I hope you had a wonderful experience in Las Cruces. We love serving our guests but most of all we are dedicated to assisting every guest in having wonderful memories to take back home. We love meeting the many amazing customers that cross our threshold. We wish you safe travels and invite you to come back and stay with us again the next time you are in town.