Friends and I stayed here last night. My niece has two cats that we are transporting, and we choose this hotel since it is pet friendly. Our room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. While our room accepts pets, there was no odor from any previous animals. Everything was in order. A hats off to the hotel for being ecologically sensitive. Instead of having individual bottles of shampoo and conditioner in the room, the Drury mounts a dispenser in the shower with soap, shampoo, and conditioner. No more small bottles going to the landfill. Nice.
Hot breakfast is included in the cost of the room. Happy hour runs till 7 p.m., also at no charge.
Plenty of free parking and a weight room. Good value for the money. I would recommend this place to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces offers clean, comfortable rooms, a free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Whether you are flying into Las Cruces International Airport or driving through via I-10, our Mesilla Valley hotel is close to New Mexico State University and Historic Old Mesilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Las Cruces
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Drury Inn Las Cruces
- Drury Las Cruces
- Las Cruces Drury Inn