First time staying at a Drury Inn, coming from Seattle had never even heard of this chain. Wonderful experience, from a warm welcome at the front desk from Marie, to all the extras: breakfast, basic dinner snacks, wine and beer, long-distance phone calls, and hot popcorn. Our three small kids were in heaven (Mac and Cheese, Chicken Nuggets).
The room was to standards, with no issues, using a handicap accessible room by request.
The one caveat, the hotel is on the opposite side of town as I-25; however, right next to I-10. Also, we did not have any problems, but there were many many warnings about basic safety, from removing items from cars, to room safety. Not sure if this is in a high petty crime area - but seemed very safe?
In the future, I will specifically look for a Drury Hotel when traveling in the Mid-West - excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces offers clean, comfortable rooms, a free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Whether you are flying into Las Cruces International Airport or driving through via I-10, our Mesilla Valley hotel is close to New Mexico State University and Historic Old Mesilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Las Cruces
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Drury Inn Las Cruces
- Drury Las Cruces
- Las Cruces Drury Inn