“Hotel of choice in Las Cruces”

Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel has it all! Evening snack meal (if you call meatballs and pasta a snack!) was great, as well as the full hot breakfast with eggs and bacon. The suite room was fantastic, quiet and as comfortable as home. Will definitely stay here again when travelling through. Right off I-10 and easy to find.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank fiftys0mething
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This location in Las Cruces has a great staff and average rooms. Its small compared to some Drury locations. I am amazed at the fact that even though they love to tout how everything is free, now they are charging $10.00 a night (not stay) for dogs. What are they thinking?? Now fees?? Plus, which is totally bazaar is that they have resurrected from the 80's in the shower the pump for shampoo, body wash and conditioner instead of actually having packaged soap, shampoo, etc. I tried after using my own shampoo there conditioner in my hand and it smelled absolutely horrid!! I let the water wash it off and used once again my own bar soap to scrub off the horrid smell from my hand of the hair conditioner. What do these people think when they put these crazy things in their hotel??? I guess they can't really figure out how to do it right but if you smell this conditioner how can someone possibly think this actually smells good???? Who is in charge at Drury??? The people that run this place have good concepts in some ways but are complete idiots in other ways and now have horrid smelling things and now adding fees for pets. Way to go Drury:{ Get someone in charge that has a brain please.

Room Tip: This is right off I 10 in Las Cruses. Just be ready for a dog fee and stinky conditioner with old st...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We set out to provide exceptional service to all of our guests and I am sorry that you were not satisfied during your last stay. As a company that has long been pet friendly we have made a few changes to our cleaning routine in our pet rooms. Our new $10 pet fee is allowing us to provide a better experience for our guests that may have allergies to our four legged guests. We have a wide array of items that fall within our Extras Aren't Extra! slogan and hope you were able to enjoy our Hot breakfast, our evening Kickback with free drinks and hot snacks, as well as many other amenities. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on our new bathroom amenities. We are always striving to make things better and our guests suggestions help us improve. Please feel free to reach out to us here at the hotel if there is anything we can help you with.

Sharon G.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I love staying at Drury hotel's. The rooms are very comfortable. Evenings there is food and drinks set out for you. And in the mornings they have a full breakfast. The price you would think would be high for everything you get, but it isn't . It's very affordable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank goldandsilverrush
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I am being a little picky here by not rating it higher but I am comparing it to another Drury I stayed in in Franklin TN, which was amazing so I was a little disappointed. This is a slightly older property and felt a little dark inside. It was very busy with kids everywhere which was a little annoying for us who were travelling without Children. I'd say it is aimed at the family market much more than singles or couples. There is a 'kickback' hour in the evening which entitles you to free drinks and some food, however this couldn't be classed as dinner- it's some packet macaroni and cheese and baked potatoes or nachos etc. No healthy options and not something you would be wanting to be feeding your children- hopefully. Breakfast is similar, held in the lobby area. I was pretty surprised to see people walking around in their pyjamas at breakfast as well.
The rooms are clean however and front desk staff were friendly. If you are travelling though NM I would recommend it as long as you aren't expecting anything fancy or classy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SacredTrickster
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your stay here in Las Cruces. We appreciate hearing from our guests as we are always looking for ways to improve and further the level of service we are providing. I am happy you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. Our 5:30 Kickback is designed for guests to enjoy a drink and a few hot snacks before an evening on the town.

Again, we are always looking to better ourselves and I will share your comments with our team to help the process of any changes that may come in the future. I hope we will see you again if your travels bring you to Las Cruces in the future.

Sharon Gilham

Reviewed November 2, 2013

After a bad experience with a hotel reservation in El Paso where we left without staying (NOT part of the Drury chain), we drove on to Las Cruces late at night and found this Drury Inn and Suites. What a wonderful experience! Hotel and room was excellent and staff was friendly and helpful. It couldn't have been a better experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SnowbirdSandy
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed for 3 days--the hotel is easily accessible--two problems with the room were corrected in less than an hour...breakfast is excellent and plentiful as is the social hour --could easily substitute for dinner. Staff was welcoming and more than helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PurpleSageGolden
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel as part of our bus tour. We had a ground floor unit right next to the lobby. We were quite concerned about the noise at first but to our surprise, it was very quiet and we are very light sleepers. We had a very good night sleep.

Room: very clean, spacious and comfortable. Didn't need to make our own coffee as beverages (coffee, tea & soft drinks) were just around the corner.

Location: it's near a highway and there are a few restaurants within walking distance.

Value: we didn't pay for the room directly but felt that it should be good value because they were very generous with their drinks and food. Maybe we booked as a group so we received a few extra perks. We were offered 3 alcoholic drinks each during the "kick back" time and the food was enough for a meal. The taste was reasonable. Breakfast was pretty good too.

Staff: very friendly.

We never stayed at Drury Inn before but after this one, we'll certainly keep them in mind in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple