“Good value.”

Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Clean. Cocktail hour was enough for dinner. Breakfast was excellent. Both were free. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed was comfortable but nothing special. Two hundred word reviews are too long at times and this is one of them. This was not a five star resort. I'd give it 3.5 stars.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank KyRoamer

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean, no frills bring your own cart up with luggage, staff talked personal across lobby. My husband was starved, no restaurant but they did offer unlimited happy hour with cost effective snacks for about 90 min. NO CHARGE for our 2 Bichon's. I was sick, so hopefully not too critical.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Cali-TexanLM
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with the Drury Inn & Suites in Las Cruces and for sharing your comments. I appreciate hearing your feedback, and I am sorry that it was not the exceptional home away from home experience we strive to provide all of our guests. I will share your comments with our team to help us improve.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve your lodging needs in the future.

Thank you!
Sharon Gilham

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We checked into Drury Inn. The heating and a/c unit was not working in our room so we told the front desk. They immediately moved us into a suite and did not charge us for the room. They could not have more accommodating. They offered drinks and dinner snacks in the evening and a nice continental breakfast in the morning. This is offered to all guests. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Nice patio area in the rear. I highly recommend this Drury Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie B
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I can understand why the Drury hotels are ranked as no 1. The service was excellent as we where showed different rooms with balcony s. We stayed there for two days and really can recommend this hotel. The hotel is located just of the interstate

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Egon1960
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We got there at 2 pm and the front desk guy said he "was doing us a favor checking us in" because check in was 3 pm. We had a coupon for $69 he said they were full and couldn't honor it. However, there were literally 3 cars in the parking lot and I saw one guest check in as a walk in and receive a second floor room after he had just told me the only room he had was on the first floor and I heard the guest ask for two beds so we had the same room type! I contacted the manager with my concerns and basically got a he was right I can't help you. Later in the night at evening kickback in the "full" hotel there was two couples, a single woman and a family. I have never felt so discriminated against in my life for $90 I will take my money to Ramada or anywhere else for that matter maybe they won't feel the need to place my room where they can watch my every move so I feel like a criminal, low life that needs scrutiny. The only reason I stayed was my six year old wanted to swim in the indoor pool. The day before we stayed at Motel 6 and their complaint department and manager were wonderful in resolving my issues because our room was a room someone had just checked out of at first and hadn't been cleaned. The property manager did every thing possible to make the customer (me) right, and made sure I was satisfied with every aspect of my room during my stay. It is sad that this hotel could not do the same. Otherwise nice rooms, nice pool, and quiet place.
That night about midnight my husband and I strolled outside for a cigarrette and there were maybe seven cars total in the parking lot!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere if you are a minority or not a stereotypical upper class person. I couldn't believe...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank whoa575
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thanks for sharing your feedback on your stay in Las Cruces. A good stay begins and ends with a pleasant front desk team that provides the accommodations and level of service you expect. Please accept our apology. You can be confident we will follow up on your concerns with the team. Rates for each hotel are determined after an extensive review of the value of our product compared to what other hotels in the area have to offer and are based on supply and demand. When we have a lot of rooms to sell, discounted and coupon rates may be available. When we have fewer rooms to sell, the lower rates are no longer offered. Before the scheduled check-in time of 3pm, we do our best to accommodate room requests but we may not have all reserved room types available until after 3pm. Our Customer Service Department received the correspondence sent directly to them and has reached out to you in response via email. The team values and appreciates your business and thanks you again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We, along with other family members from throughout the US, stayed at this Drury Inn at the time of a funeral. The staff was unfailingly supportive as we dealt with people coming and going, directions to locations, making sure there would be enough food prepared for the late afternoon/early evening gatherings so that the family in town would not feel the need to have gatherings at their house. - so responsive to our needs under stressful circumstances. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank michael s
Reviewed June 13, 2013

After staying at a few, we have started to look for Drury Inns when we're on road trips. We've found them to be great deals, with lots of stuff included for a modest price. In addition, their people seem to be very well-trained and they work as seamless teams to ensure a good stay for you. This Drury Inn in Las Cruces was no exception.

We arrived just in time for the included evening meal. This is not a top-notch meal, but it does just fine, with some basic selections. When you're not interested in getting some local color or have limited time, as we do on these one-night stays, it fills the bill. Getting a couple of free drinks doesn't hurt either when you're road-weary at the end of the day. The people serving at the evening meal were tremendous - very helpful, personable and polite.

The included breakfast is a bit more than you would expect, too.

Even the free internet service was better than expected and I used the fast upload times to catch up on posting some photo files to my online storage account. That's nearly impossible to do at most hotels, even the high-priced ones which tack on an extra fee for internet.

The room was comfortable and spacious -- again considering the low price -- and we both slept well on our king-sized bed. The only downside was how close this particular hotel is to the Interstate, which whips cars right on by. The soundproofing is enough to take care of it, but you might want to request a room facing away from the highway.

Though they furnishings in the public areas are comfortable and stylish, there is no pretending this is a four-star hotel. However, you won't get ripped off for extras as you would at those four-stars. You'll just get good service, a nice room and a good stay. Enough? We think so.

Room Tip: Look for rooms facing away from the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple