We discovered the Drury Inn chain on a road trip to Missouri and Kansas and fell in love with them. When I looked for hotels in Las Cruces and saw that there was a Drury Inn the search was over for me. And again I was not disappointed.
The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. It is located right off the interstate. When we arrived we were exhausted after a long day of driving and sightseeing and we didn't really want to go out and look for a place to eat dinner. The 5:30 kickback was perfect. We didn't even have to leave the hotel until we checked out the next day. From 5:30-7:00 they have free food and drinks for their guests including 3 alcoholic drinks for adults. The breakfast is great. They pretty much offer everything.
We also stayed at the the Drury Inn & Suites in Albuquerque at the end of our trip which I will be reviewing soon. I highly recommend staying at the Drury Inn & Suites no matter where you are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces offers clean, comfortable rooms, a free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Whether you are flying into Las Cruces International Airport or driving through via I-10, our Mesilla Valley hotel is close to New Mexico State University and Historic Old Mesilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Las Cruces
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Drury Inn Las Cruces
- Drury Las Cruces
- Las Cruces Drury Inn